Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

5: Teen Jesus and the Jean Teasers - Girl Sports.
4: Royksopp - Running to the Sea. (Remixed later on by Pachanga Boys.)
3: Viking Legend.
2: Grown Man Sport.
1: Legends Never Die.

B: Disc Golf King.

Dinsdale Suggested theme: Songs titles and artists that use 2/3 of the english alphabet
Theme:
In keeping with my magnificent win...

Girl Groups since 2000

No previous podiums.

Nom noms by 9pm Vic Bias time as per, tomorrow which is Monday for plebs but Friday4 for those in the know.

Theme:

Girl Groups since 2000

No previous podiums.

Nom noms by 9pm Vic Bias time as per, tomorrow which is Monday for plebs but Friday4 for those in the know.
All girl members? percentage acceptance?

Theme:

Girl Groups since 2000

No previous podiums.

Is this a Harvey Manfrenjensenden Boy Bands-esque theme (i.e. the poppy kind), or is it just all-girl bands?

Can't you guys read? Girl bands. All girls. No boys, not even the drummer.

Yes, gender specific. Sue me.
I wasn't sure if you meant Girl Groups like Destiny's Child or Little Mix (HJ previously did a Boy Bands theme), or if you were after all-girl bands, but that clears it up.

Theme:

Girl Groups since 2000

No previous podiums.

1724591614208.jpeg

Spuddy can nominate Hanson again surely
missed it by a few years unfortunately - don't think I wouldn't!
time to brush up on my gender-switchers knowledge :sneaky:

Dinsdale yay/nay?

Drunkgoliath damn you for having already nommed LadyBaby's Nippon manju :mad: Am trying to sneak one past the host this round.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

spudmaster I liked it but the original is better
That's fair - it never really grabbed me when it came out and was used for the LoL world champs, but once they started making remixes of it it took my fancy. Might've been more the video clips than the audio (ie. the Harley Quin ones etc) that I enjoyed but who knows šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

edit: and yes, I'm angry-reacting people's billy votes. Bite me!

That's fair - it never really grabbed me when it came out and was used for the LoL world champs, but once they started making remixes of it it took my fancy. Might've been more the video clips than the audio (ie. the Harley Quin ones etc) that I enjoyed but who knows šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

edit: and yes, I'm angry-reacting people's billy votes. Bite me!
I didn't billy you

Dinsdale Suggested theme: Songs titles and artists that use 2/3 of the english alphabet
Head Scratch What GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

Playing around with pivot tables and here are my finishing positions.

spudmaster Somwhere there's an erroneous entry for my username. Might have a space at the end. Round #945
1724594910393.gif
[should be right to go mate. you had 2 filter-values for your name but filtering one of them was returning a blank. have pissed it off I think? Buggered if I can see the difference between the two looking at your graph for pos#13]

Last edited:
View attachment 2091860
[should be right to go mate. you had 2 filter-values for your name but filtering one of them was returning a blank. have pissed it off I think? Buggered if I can see the difference between the two looking at your graph for pos#13]
i don't know either, when I did the pivot table it showed two entries but was clearly the same.

Can't you guys read? Girl bands. All girls. No boys, not even the drummer.

Yes, gender specific. Sue me.
Can they havestarted before 2000? As long as still going in 2000 or startup post 2000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back