Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

My vast gathering of accountants and adjudicators tell me results will be available before 10pm
Is that the same mob that told you Vixen released that song in the past 24 years?

But not which day
Go Away GIF

heres are the results... let me tell you collating those was harder than Margin Mania. Some responded with just the band name, some with just the song, some with a mixture...

anyhow, one post for lucky last...

RedmanWasHere with 2 points. no billys

heres are the results... let me tell you collating those was harder than Margin Mania. Some responded with just the band name, some with just the song, some with a mixture...

anyhow, one post for lucky last...

RedmanWasHere with 2 points. no billys
Yeh his song sucked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and here it gets interesting...

Saint with a respectable 16 votes, but a whopping 7 Billys... you are the Billy Madison winner I'm afraid
myself with 17 points and 2 Billys

equally middle of the road with 19 points

Lunchlady Doris
Ocha905
Ulahoopski

Hey Tonga Bob can we let Dins do the team sheet one round? I want to see how many penalty points one bloke can get.

B: yeah a few here
HB: also a few. Maybe the same as last week.
No, because my arse is on the line

and to the nitty gritty of who will be your hostess with the mostest...

in 2nd place, with 27 votes and 3 billys....
Freofalcon

so that means

Loonerty wins this round, with 29 votes and 1 billy.

Congrats. Take some time to decide on the theme...but make it quick like 5 minutes, the kids need to go to bed.

(This Countdown brought to you by Piranha Enterprises Inc., proudly sponsored by Tonga Bobs Publishing Co-Op)

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back