Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, made it private as I don't know how to make it public yet anonymous
You mean you don’t have a Dinsdale Q. Piranha YouTube account?

Happen to have the playlist link still mate? First video is stopping the rest from loading and there were a few I wouldn't mind saving for a later date - some gooduns in that one!

(or anyone for that matter, if you happen to save the playlist. first vid won't load on page1 so can't get the list to load)
I’ve taken screenshots of the yt playlist and I’m happy to make a Spotify playlist out of it and share the link?

You mean you don’t have a Dinsdale Q. Piranha YouTube account?
I do now... wasn't worried using my real name, google it there's hundreds of me, if you find the right one on bookface my profile says some good things, like working at NASA, and studying interpretive dance in Mongolia.

I’ve taken screenshots of the yt playlist and I’m happy to make a Spotify playlist out of it and share the link?
Perfect mate! Or even just the screenshots and I can look 'em up myself if that saves some time? Helps with the spreadsheet filling too as I'd struggle to remember what I ate five minutes ago, let alone what songs I listened to earlier in the day :embarrassedv1:

I do now... wasn't worried using my real name, google it there's hundreds of me, if you find the right one on bookface my profile says some good things, like working at NASA, and studying interpretive dance in Mongolia.
If we find your Wikipedia entry you're in for a world of hurt with the edits :sneaky:

If we find your Wikipedia entry you're in for a world of hurt with the edits :sneaky:
I've already been there. Years back I put my Dinsdale Piranha edit in, stayed there for years or so until admins removed it

I think people Billied Girls Generation out of shame of enjoying the sugary KPop treat. It's like Maccas. Nobody admits they enjoy it, but it's the biggest selling thing in the world.
I thought it was a fun song 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think people Billied Girls Generation out of shame of enjoying the sugary KPop treat. It's like Maccas. Nobody admits they enjoy it, but it's the biggest selling thing in the world.

I gave it a Billy because it was terrible and it made my ears bleed

Listen up all SC'ers.

If you haven't had a melt over lack of votes for your song or the theme or the song choices,
Lift Your Game!!!!

It's un SongContestian of you. Ffs.:sneaky:

Listen up all SC'ers.

If you haven't had a melt over lack of votes for your song or the theme or the song choices,
Lift Your Game!!!!

It's un SongContestian of you. Ffs.:sneaky:
9 votes

:madv1:

Animated GIF

Not sure what’s wrong with any of those songs tbf, seems like a good representation of that decade and they’ve all aged well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back