Song Contest Part XXII, Host: JHF1870, Theme: Hiking, Noms Due: Thursday 9:30pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

That's Lawson Humphries, taken second last pick in the draft with a selection everybody laughed at Geelong fro getting in the trade for Ratugolea. He must have seen it and copied me.
Yeah, he's doing alright.

Can I use a song that was used in the opening ceremony?
as long as it has a word/s in title or song lyric that mention a current Olympic sport or the actual doing word of it.
Like...swim/s/ swimming walk/s walking. A few have not been accepted even though they are really clever or 'Olympics in general' related. One person chose the exact same song that another did which was bad luck.

as long as it has a word/s in title or song lyric that mention a current Olympic sport or the actual doing word of it.
Like...swim/s/ swimming walk/s walking. A few have not been accepted even though they are really clever or 'Olympics in general' related. One person chose the exact same song that another did which was bad luck.
All good, I’ve found a banger which I’m almost prepared to say will get me the win, not that I want to win.

seriously unique playlist coming together here.
I think you'll all be surprised.

except those who won't... :roflv1:
Probably Ocha haha

Oh that song, I've heard that before: BILLY

Christopher Mcdonald Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m predicting rask or stokey nommed what I wanted to.
I acutally think it was me. I got in nice and early with mine. I've wanted to nom it several times before but it didn't fit the theme well enough.

Probably Ocha haha

Oh that song, I've heard that before: BILLY

Christopher Mcdonald Lol GIF
Can you please refrain from posting this crap, I can't handle it atm. Thanks in advance.

He is of Western Oz origins, but we tend to keep the ones we want to.
I'll get you to look up a bloke named Stephen Michael when you get a minute or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: JHF1870, Theme: Hiking, Noms Due: Thursday 9:30pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back