Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty, Theme: Alliteration, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Also Ocha905 I love how we each thought the other nominated Maren Morris and it was myblueroan ’s of all people’s
I have nominated Maren before so astute guess . That particular song was new to me though!

Should've refreshed. Nice work on the 8. I'm clearly not cut out for guessing. Too in and out haha
We can share the pyrrhic victory haha. That round was impossible, looking at the spreadsheet for help gave more questions than answers.

BOTES

5:
Oh Wonder - "Technicolour Beat" Ocha905
4: Nilüfer Yanya - "Method Actor" Chipmunk
3: Dealer - "You in Frame" hotchilli
2: Billy Joel - "Turn The Lights Back On" MWPP
1: The Church - "Film" Plugger35

BM: I Rednex - "Cotton Eyed Joe" spudmaster

HM: nit, Mr Cheeks, Moody Blues, Alvvays, Maren Morris

We can share the pyrrhic victory haha. That round was impossible, looking at the spreadsheet for help gave more questions than answers.
I can see why you picked CG. I've never nommed The Script before. I own their first album. :)

My guessing game was poor but at least i guessed spudmaster right

5 - The Dealer - You're in Frame
4 - Nilüfer Yanya - Method Actor
3 - Golden Features - Flesh
2 - Oh Wonder - Technicolour Beat
1 - Funeral Diner - I was the sword
Billy - Cotten Eye Joe

My likely very wrong predictions:

Mr Cheeks - Callum_guns
Mareen Morris - Chipmunk
Moody Blues - fossie
Funeral Diner - Hot Chilli
The Judds - JHF1870
Aerosmith - Loonerty
Oh Wonder - Lunchlady Doris
Nit - Mwpp
Neil Young - myblueroan
Pixies - Ocha
Nilüfer Yanya - omgfridge
The Church - plugger35
Golden Features - Porps
Billy Joel - Rasko
Gerry Raferty - Redmanwashere
The Pixies - Riviat
Cottom Eye Joe - Spudmaster
Alvays - stokey
The xx - Tubbs
Dealer - UlaHoopski

BOTES

BM:
I Rednex - "Cotton Eyed Joe" spudmaster

I'm sorry, what?
I was deliberately whoring for your votes! Performed at an arena in Italy, containing violins, and the lead singer openly displaying peak Dad-bod fitness. What more do you want??? :cryv1:
Melissa Peterman Reaction GIF by CBS

I was sure anyone guessing would think mine was NY!😄

Also Ocha905 I love how we each thought the other nominated Maren Morris and it was myblueroan ’s of all people’s
I have nominated Maren before so astute guess . That particular song was new to me though!
Mbr does have good taste so I'm not surprised. I really want to nom Maren so your guess counts imho.
I can see why you picked CG. I've never nommed The Script before. I own their first album. :)
I've only heard their hits so added their album to the list thanks!

I'm sorry, what?
I was deliberately whoring for your votes! Performed at an arena in Italy, containing violins, and the lead singer openly displaying peak Dad-bod fitness. What more do you want??? :cryv1:
Melissa Peterman Reaction GIF by CBS
Michelle Buteau Neon Rated GIF by NEON

Love both of these voices . A really nice modern pop song. Both accomplished writers too. 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not necessarily alliteration just because two words start with the same letter. We went through this last time round.
"Punk Phone" ain't alliterative.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Loonerty, Theme: Alliteration, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back