Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Boted

I'm crying after listening to that playlist,

Crying at how bad it was, I even gave Everybody Hurts botes and it is one of my least favourite REM songs.

what about Bambi, Milo & Otis, Benji, or Lassie Come Home? :)

I remember watching Benji, my little nephew is called Benji, my sister probably watched it too, thank god she didn't watch Lassie.

Lassie would have been a terrible boy's name.

Boted

I'm crying after listening to that playlist,

Crying at how bad it was, I even gave Everybody Hurts botes and it is one of my least favourite REM songs.

I remember watching Benji, my little nephew is called Benji, my sister probably watched it too, thank god she didn't watch Lassie.

Lassie would have been a terrible boy's name.
same on REM lol

When I was a kid I was at a friends place watching a Lassie movie and Lassie got her leg caught in a fence and was hanging there. I must have looked pretty horrified and her Mum said ‘It’s alright to cry’. I thought that was nice of her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was a kid I was at a friends place watching a Lassie movie and Lassie got her leg caught in a fence and was hanging there. I must have looked pretty horrified and her Mum said ‘It’s alright to cry’. I thought that was nice of her.
My dad always said that Lassie Come Home destroyed him as a kid.

Coming in DQth with 5 votes and 0 Billys is: MONTY PYTHON - Universe Song, as nominated by Dinsdale

Coming in DQth with 6 votes and 1 Billy is: RASCAL FLATTS - What Hurts The Most, as nominated by Callums_Guns

Coming in DQth with 3 votes and 7 Billys is: EXTRA CRISPY - Ham Sandwich, as nominated by harvey M

Last edited:
Coming in DQth with 5 votes and 0 Billys is: MONTY PYTHON - Universe Song, as nominated by Dinsdale
Coming in DQth with 6 votes and 1 Billy is: RASCAL FLATTS - What Hurts The Most, as nominated by Callums_Guns
Coming in DQth with 3 votes and 7 Billys is: EXTRA CRISPY - Ham Sandwich, as nominated by harvey M
What's a DQth?

and now on with the show!

Coming in 17th with 3 votes and 0 Billys is: K-C & JoJo - All My Life, as nominated by Chipmunk

Coming in 16th with 5 votes and 0 Billys is: THE KANE GANG - Closest Thing To Heaven, as nominated by plugger

Coming in 15th with 6 votes and 1 Billy is: MOGWAI - To the Bin My Friend, as nominated by Riviat

Last edited:
Coming in 13th with 6 votes and 0 Billys is: OneRepublic - Start Again ft . Logic, as nominated by hotchilli

Coming in 13rd with 6 votes and 0 Billys is: MITSKI - My Love Mine All Mine, as nominated by purple

Coming in 12nd with 8 votes and 0 Billys is: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Black Star, as nominated by Ulahoopski

Last edited:
I was blubbering like a baby during A Dog's Purpose
and a Dogs Way Home :(

My dog Jack passed away in 2022. When I contacted our breeder to let her know she told me one of her bitches had just been on heat and might be pregnant, and we would get "first pick of the litter". We ended up with Mundy (pedigree papers have him as David Mundy). We can't get over how much his personality and other traits are just like Jack's!

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back