Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Things Used in Film Making, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Where did my Kane Gang nom finish, that seems to be missing from the results too?

We need a recount.

My botes

5. If You Leave
4. Monty Python Universe Song
3. What A Wonderful World
2. Everybody Hurts
1. Clancy's Theme

Billy - Ham Sandwich

Last edited:
Where did my Kane Gang nom finish, that seems to missing from the results too?

We need a recount.

My botes

5. If You Leave
4. Monty Python Universe Song
3. What A Wonderful World
2. Everybody Hurts
1. Clancy's Theme

Billy - Ham Sandwich
16th

5: Damien Rice

4:
and what about my nom
I loved your nom. It genuinely moved me.

5.DAMIEN 9
4. JULIA
3: JUNE
2; to the bin
1: all my life

Song Contest theme:
Songs by The Beatles, or solo songs by Beatle members.
Covers also allowed.
Actually any song with Beatle involvement - eg if the composed it, had a instrumental part or produced. Explain their involvement in the nomination.

Previous Podiums allowed.

Noms Due
Monday 9pm EST

Last edited:
and a Dogs Way Home :(

My dog Jack passed away in 2022. When I contacted our breeder to let her know she told me one of her bitches had just been on heat and might be pregnant, and we would get "first pick of the litter". We ended up with Mundy (pedigree papers have him as David Mundy). We can't get over how much his personality and other traits are just like Jack's!
That happened with ours too, we had a retriever that used to get our socks and walk around with two or more in his mouth, then when he passed away got a spoodle and she did the same thing. The Cavvy we have now behaves a lot like the Beagle we used to have as well

I did my best...and did tag you...is it so hard to check the thread and read at the top the page for day and time?
I really don't think it is if you want to.
I waited an extra half hour for ya!

Never mind. Sometimes tags don't work for whatever reason. Just check in the old fashioned way from now on. No need to leave ffs😄.
Here. Have an apple.🍎
Didn't get it.
I'm on BF all weekend as a mod, and if I don't get a notification then this is what happens.

Didn't get it.
I'm on BF all weekend as a mod, and if I don't get a notification then this is what happens.
yeah... but also you presumably were aware you had submitted a song

Song Contest theme:

Noms Due
Tuesday 9pm EST
there's so much I hate about this post actually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Song Contest theme:

Noms Due
Tuesday 9pm EST
Can you include covers please. Beatles only is tough for people who arent beatles fans

yeah... but also you presumably were aware you had submitted a song
sorry Loonerty ...there were '3' 9th place getters.

Coming in 9th with 9 votes and 0 Billys is: IDLES - June, as nominated by Loonerty

Song Contest theme:
Covers also allowed.
Actually any song with Beatle involvement - eg if the composed it, had a instrumental part or produced. Explain their involvement in the nomination.

Noms Due
Tuesday 9pm EST
Made some adjustments to wider the pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Things Used in Film Making, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back