Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming in 9th with 9 votes and 0 Billys is: MARLON WILLIAMS - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face , as nominated by Lunchlady Doris

Coming in 9th with 9 votes and 0 Billys is: BRUCE ROWLAND - Clancy's Theme, as nominated by MP_

Coming in 9th with 9 votes and 0 Billys is: IDLES - June, as nominated by Loonerty

Coming in 8th with 11 votes and 1 Billy is: SHANAI TWAIN - You're Still The One, as nominated by spudmaster

Last edited:
That's pretty poor, but maybe assumed there was 2 days to vote like usual?
Didn't get a notification, didn't see the song list, this thread never notifies me, if I don't look at it every day I miss everything.

Might as well just leave.

Coming in 7th with 11 votes and 0 Billys is: APHEX TWIN - Avril 14th, as nominated by Ocha905
Coming in 6th with 14 votes and 0 Billys is: THE BEATLES - Julia , as nominated by Fossie 32
Coming in 5th with 18 votes and 0 Billys is: ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVERS IN THE DARK - If You Leave, as nominated by FreoGirl
and 4th my personal winner...

Coming in 4th with 19 votes and 0 Billys is: DAMIEN RICE - 9 Crimes, as nominated by Stokey

Last edited:

Coming in 7th with 11 votes and 0 Billys is: APHEX TWIN - Avril 14th, as nominated by @Ocha
Coming in 6th with 14 votes and 0 Billys is: THE BEATLES - Julia , as nominated by @Fossie
Coming in 5th with 18 votes and 0 Billys is: ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVERS IN THE DARK - If You Leave, as nominated by FreoGirl
and 4th my personal winner...

Coming in 4th with 19 votes and 0 Billys is: DAMIEN RICE - 9 Crimes, as nominated by Stokey
I'm happy with 5th :)

alrighty.

Chad Smith Drummer GIF by Jason Clarke

Coming in 3rd with 24 votes and 0 Billys is: LOUIS ARMSTRONG - Wonderful World, as nominated by @MBR

Coming in 2nd with 25 votes and 0 Billys is: PEABO BRYSON - If Ever You're In My Arms Again, as nominated by raskolnikov

and with a song that polarized voters....a huge round of applause for this round's winner!!!

Coming in 1st with 27 votes and 1 Billy is: R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts, as nominated by 1990crow

Last edited:
Coming in 3rd with 24 votes and 0 Billys is: LOUIS ARMSTRONG - Wonderful World, as nominated by @MBR
Coming in 2nd with 25 votes and 0 Billys is: PEABO BRYSON - If Ever You're In My Arms Again, as nominated by raskolnikov
and with a song that polarized voters....a huge round of applause for this round's winner!!!
Coming in 1st with 27 votes and 1 Billy is: R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts, as nominated by 1990crow
Ocha905 . thoughts?

This was another good dog movie.

My mum's friend had a St Bernard, they bought him as a puppy and after just a few months he had grown to almost full size.

Lovely dogs, her little kids used to ride on him like he was a horse and he could eat like a horse too, three cans of dog food.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coming in 13th with 6 votes and 0 Billys is: OneRepublic - Start Again ft . Logic, as nominated by hotchilli

Coming in 13rd with 6 votes and 0 Billys is: MITSKI - My Love Mine All Mine, as nominated by purple

Coming in 12nd with 8 votes and 0 Billys is: YNGWIE MALMSTEEN - Black Star, as nominated by Ulahoopski
Disgraceful result for Mitski

Didn't get a notification, didn't see the song list, this thread never notifies me, if I don't look at it every day I miss everything.

Might as well just leave.
I did my best...and did tag you...is it so hard to check the thread and read at the top the page for day and time?
I really don't think it is if you want to.
I waited an extra half hour for ya!

Never mind. Sometimes tags don't work for whatever reason. Just check in the old fashioned way from now on. No need to leave ffs😄.
Here. Have an apple.🍎

5 votes ... L. Armstrong 9.5 myblueroan 3rd
4 votes .... Y. Malmsteen 9 Ulahoopski 12th
3 votes .... S. Twain 8.7 spudmaster 8th
2 votes...... IDles 8.5 Loonerty. ????
1 vote ...... MOgwai 8.4 Riviat 15th

HM Clancy's Theme, Monty Python, Kane Gang, Rascal Flatts, Marlon Williams, Start Again, April 14th, 9 Crimes, REM. A lot would need context to appreciate more

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back