Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea I flicked u thumbs up last night
Half her luck! You flicked me a middle finger :unsure:

Also I may need to change noms when I get home as it appears I've won the SFA tipping billy for the week. If I get an AV, I don't want to go into endless debt again so I'll have to find something safer. Remind me about 7:30ish please (train depending)

edit: na **** it, let's run the gauntlet with it and hope there's a worse one. Besides, I like it!
Purple7x08_24

Last edited:
Half her luck! You flicked me a middle finger :unsure:

Also I may need to change noms when I get home as it appears I've won the SFA tipping billy for the week. If I get an AV, I don't want to go into endless debt again so I'll have to find something safer. Remind me about 7:30ish please (train depending)
All good. It's a lazy day anyway

I don't think there are any songs which haven't been nommed yet...
The Rock What GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok votes are due 7PM WA time, (The real time zone)

Really happy with the playlist with a lot of 90s influence. Lot of punk rock style beats so this might be a tough round to crack.

I'm feeling generous so nominations will be available until I go to bed.

My childhood :3
The reason I went for this list is because I was certain it would bring out the 90s punk grunge rock scene and I've been listening to a lot of it lately. (How the tides change)

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: omgfridge, Theme: Star Wars, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back