Song Contest Part XXII, Host: JHF1870, Theme: Any Time of the Day, Noms Due: Tuesday 9am AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Dinsdale, less than ten mins or it's disqualification.

Why you do this?
What are you playing at?
Who do you think you are?
When are you going to put the damn votes in?
Where is your soul?
How are we going to move on from this?

Lol of course you did :p It was the only Italian song in the playlist. Of course it was mine HAHAHA
It didn’t not go with the aesthetic sound of my vacuum! My bad!

Dinsdale, less than ten mins or it's disqualification.

Why you do this?
What are you playing at?
Who do you think you are?
When are you going to put the damn votes in?
Where is your soul?
How are we going to move on from this?
Embarrassed Shame GIF

I’m addicted to Survivor! Lol

ADDICTED!! I’ve even applied 5 times…. Only had 1 call back so far but I’ll get there one day 😉 Legit!!
My turn is coming

#SongContestResults

DQ

"Here Is No Why" by The Smashing Pumpkins with 23 votes & 1 Billies (13B144541), nominated by Dinsdale

Would have been equal second... tsk!

#SongContestResults

In 22nd Place is "How Far I'll Go" by Auli'i Cravalho with 6 votes (51), nominated by Ocha905

In 21st Place and BILLY WINNER is "Who Do You Love" by The Jesus And Mary Chain with 7 votes & 4 Billies (BBB2B32), nominated by Toump Ass

Your billy image:
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

In 20th Place is "When We Were Hooligans" by Louis Dunford with 7 votes & 1 Billies (1B24), nominated by spudmaster

In 19th Place is "Where Are Ü Now" by Skrillex and Diplo feat. Justin Bieber with 8 votes & 1 Billies (43B1), nominated by omgfridge

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m addicted to Survivor! Lol

ADDICTED!! I’ve even applied 5 times…. Only had 1 call back so far but I’ll get there one day 😉 Legit!!
My turn is coming

I like watching the show but I don't have any desire to go on it, I would rather go on The Amazing Race and get to travel around.

#SongContestResults

In 18th Place is "Where Are You Now" by Roxus with 9 votes & 1 Billies (B522), nominated by Raveneyes

In 17th Place is "Dove andrò" by Mango with 10 votes & 1 Billies (511111B), nominated by your host, por_please_ya
(title means "Where Will I Go?" in English)

In 16th Place is "Who Are We Now" by FANGZ with 11 votes & 1 Billies (2333B), nominated by hotchilli

In Equal 14th Place is "What You Isn't" by The Brian Jonestown Massacre with 12 votes & 1 Billies (3342B), nominated by Plugger35
AND
"When The Game Is Played On You" by Lady Blackbird with 12 votes & 1 Billies (2B235), nominated by Stokey

#SongContestResults

In 13th Place is "U Know What's Up" by Donell Jones feat. Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes with 12 votes (2532), nominated by Chipmunk

In 12th Place is "When I Grow Up" by NF with 13 votes & 3 Billies (553BBB), nominated by Callums_Guns

In 11th Place is "Why?" by Bronski Beat with 15 votes & 1 Billies (3142B5), nominated by spinynorman

#SongContestResults

TOP TEN

In Equal 9th Place
is "What's Goin' On Here" by Deep Purple with 15 votes (3255), nominated by Ulahoopski
AND
"How?" by John Lennon with 15 votes (23433), nominated by Fossie 32

In 8th Place is "Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind?" by Tame Impala with 16 votes (241351), nominated by Loonerty

In 7th Place is "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna with 17 votes & 2 Billies (15B14B24), nominated by DemurePrincess

In 6th Place is "Where We Are" by The Lumineers with 17 votes & 1 Billies (4B42511), nominated by Riviat

#SongContestResults

TOP TEN

In Equal 9th Place
is "What's Goin' On Here" by Deep Purple with 15 votes (3255), nominated by Ulahoopski
AND
"How?" by John Lennon with 15 votes (23433), nominated by Fossie 32

In 8th Place is "Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind?" by Tame Impala with 16 votes (241351), nominated by Loonerty

In 7th Place is "Where Have You Been" by Rihanna with 17 votes & 2 Billies (15B14B24), nominated by DemurePrincess

In 6th Place is "Where We Are" by The Lumineers with 17 votes & 1 Billies (4B42511), nominated by Riviat

Not picking these nominations at all. except Fossie.

#SongContestResults

In 5th Place is "What Kind Of Man" by Florence + The Machine with 18 votes & 1 Billies (133B524), nominated by TubbsFarquhar

MORAL PODIUM

In 4th Place
is "What Was It Like" by Joan As Police Woman with 18 votes (42453), nominated by Lunchlady Doris

Lead in the beginning, but dropped away :(

#SongContestResults

THIRD PLACE

"Why Don't You" by Cleo Sol with 20 votes (5125412), nominated by MWPP

Again, was in first place on and off throughout the weekend and couldn't quite get there...

#SongContestResults

IN SECOND PLACE
"Where Is My Mind" by Maxence Cyrin with 23 votes (444254), nominated by JHF1870

Came out of nowhere to clutch second!

IN FIRST PLACE
"He Doesn't Know Why" by Fleet Foxes with 26 votes & 1 Billies (5B515433), nominated by myblueroan

Congratulations!!

Sci-Fi Horse GIF by Nadrient

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: JHF1870, Theme: Any Time of the Day, Noms Due: Tuesday 9am AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back