Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

No updates. What do you guys even do on Saturdays anyway.

Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

How's it going Purple7x08_24

Still some donuts there?

I need a distraction pre Eagles game.

All the best to our Eagles supporting SC'ers.

We should never have put ourselves in a position where we are desperate to win today. What an unbelievable fall down the ladder.
I look forward to watching Harley and our two rookies go around today.

Last edited:
How's it going Purple7x08_24

Still some donuts there?

I need a distraction pre Eagles game.

All the best to our Eagles supporting SC'ers.

We should never have put ourselves in a position where we are desperate to win today. What an unbelievable fall down the ladder.
I look forward to watching Harley and our two rookies go around today.
No more donuts but Im still in need of 11 more votes.

One song is dominating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you say no podiums Purple, or was it anything?

Fourth time this song has been nommed ugh. I love it, and I nommed it too, but time to retire lol

View attachment 2083590
Almost nommed it but figured it' get lots of love and I had others I liked just as much.
Really cool sound on that song. Always liked it.

Almost nommed it but figured it' get lots of love and I had others I liked just as much.
Really cool sound on that song. Always liked it.
Oh yeah, that's why I nommed it when I did, particularly as the theme called for it :p Always loved it too.

Did you say no podiums Purple, or was it anything?

Fourth time this song has been nommed ugh. I love it, and I nommed it too, but time to retire lol

View attachment 2083590
Must have spelt it wrong. Oh well. Its been a good round of songs enough that it didnt have a huge advantage.

I believe it fits the rules?

Not my nom :)
Yeah guys it does fit the rules. From memory I said no previous 1st place songs.

My justification for going pre round 400 is it gives everyone (particularly the new) a chance to renominate stuff that hasn't had exposure for quite some time. I didn't want whoring of 1st place artists so allowed 2nd chances to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Noms Due: Thursday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back