Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you guys are into sport and we're looking for some new talent in the SC

If you're interested send me a Youtube link to a song that fits the theme of 'SPORT' in any way, a team, player, sport etc.

We pick a song tonight, and vote on the songs by Sunday night.

Mr Meow
theasian
MarcMaverick
WilloTree

Oi, ease up on the recruitment drive until I get the remaining two wins needed for the stoopid badge yeah?
Now everyone knows you have a serious nomination this time.

Playlist is still low on numbers but I can say we have a diverse playlist. We've got a wide range of genres.

Remember the theme rules are:

No previous 1st place nominations
No songs post round 400

My reasoning behind the recent criteria is we have a lot of newbies here, and I think it's worth reintroducing songs that have been forgotten but still worth a second chance at success. I think songs before round 400 deserve to be brought back when it's suitable to do so.

By the way. the Billy avatar is almost certainly going to be Raygun

Olympics Breaking GIF by NoireSTEMinist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided to sit this round out to give some other people here a chance of winning.

Weird, that's not the Matilda's Dream I know.

This is the best Matilda song but I nommed it back in Round 802 so it was ineligible for this round.

Dolly obviously never had a government job which is more 10 to 3 than 9 to 5, that doesn't quite have the same ring to it though.
Lol I work in Govt and I work 8.30 - 5 but actually I would prefer to get in about 8am.
Some get in at 7-7.30 and leave at 4. We have to work at least a 7.5 hour day ....

There's a misconception we don't do anything and it drives me crazy lol. We do a shit tonne of stuff for less pay and with fewer staff (than in non govt).

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back