Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Fossie 32, Theme: 1980s, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I have been to Denmark quite a few times. My first serious boyfriend is Danish, and we are still good friends. I am going to the wedding of my bestie's daughter. My bestie was working as an engineer in Australia (on the first train line down the freeway in Perth). She also rode horses at El Cabello (West Aussies might remember that place).

The Danes were/are obsessed with Kim Larsen and his band Gasolin. When I was there in 1991 I went to see him in concert. The Danes went nuts!! it was weird going to a concert for their equivalent of John Farnham - I felt like I was trespassing!

I also went to a bikie club in Aalborg where they were obsessed with Jimmy Barnes!

Oh, Danmark! I thought you were referring to Denmark, WA in the previous post.

Apologies to whoever nommed the hot new song which I can't stand.
I'm about to vote. I liked your song but it wasn't as good as the other ones on the album (Which I love). Sounded too much alike with less punch.

I think this is one of the hardest rounds to vote on. Some new songs I ****ing love. However one song which is possibly the worst song I've ever listened to in this comp. It was painful.

MP_ take my money. 5 votes!

Boated

Sayitwithagif Yes GIF by Miss Cosmopola

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** it.

Going over the votes again in case I missed something.

9 votes checked so far. (135 votes total out of 330 needed.)
2 songs on 12 votes.
1 song with a billy buffer. (4 votes.)

19 songs accounted for.
3 yet to bruise a grape.

My next post will be the another update.

Next update.

15/22 have voted.

This means 225 votes have gone to songs.

20, 19 and 18 votes the top 3 so far.

4 votes still is the billy leader.

All songs are accounted for.

12/22 are on double digits.

One song has bolted big time.

I'm about to vote. I liked your song but it wasn't as good as the other ones on the album (Which I love). Sounded too much alike with less punch.

I think this is one of the hardest rounds to vote on. Some new songs I ****ing love. However one song which is possibly the worst song I've ever listened to in this comp. It was painful.

MP_ take my money. 5 votes!
I’m not in this round

Next update.

15/22 have voted.

This means 225 votes have gone to songs.

20, 19 and 18 votes the top 3 so far.

4 votes still is the billy leader.

All songs are accounted for.

12/22 are on double digits.

One song has bolted big time.
Sarcastic South Park GIF by Max

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Fossie 32, Theme: 1980s, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back