Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I did think the duration may've also been a negative.

Having a listen to it and a further few listens later on guys, I adopted it as somewhat of a comfort tune given it helped me keep somewhat sane and grounded while the shutdowns were happening.

This sort of music was my sort of escape from all of the reports and enactions of restrictions.

People can and do have comfort movies.

I have comfort tunes.

Love the duration, I listen to and make mixes of 10-12 of these stitched together over 60+ mins.

If you like you should check out some other artists making topnotch music like this - Modd, Lost Desert, Double Touch, Fulltone some good examples. Ben Bohmer, Rodriguez Jr, NTO, I could go on forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Ill be going to bed soon. As long as your song hasnt previously won or nominated after round 400 it will be accepted as long as nobody else has nominated it
Are obscure links ok?

I know you guys are into sport and we're looking for some new talent in the SC

If you're interested send me a Youtube link to a song that fits the theme of 'SPORT' in any way, a team, player, sport etc.

We pick a song tonight, and vote on the songs by Sunday night.

james brayshaw
Soggy2112
The_Reaper
Piggy Smalls
Art Vandelay_

I know you guys are into sport and we're looking for some new talent in the SC

If you're interested send me a Youtube link to a song that fits the theme of 'SPORT' in any way, a team, player, sport etc.

We pick a song tonight, and vote on the songs by Sunday night.

Fadge
akkaps
The King!
Lingsface
reggie

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Ocha905, Theme: Favourite Genre, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back