Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Stokey, Theme: June-August 2024 Releases, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks to me like they were both released in May.
Released for sale means nothing now.
We can only go by the official release dates I reckon. I don't know any of these artists or songs.
It's a fair nom.

I mean...
I hope folks will vote based on the fairness of this and if they like the song. ...you can only try your best to follow the rules and afaic this fits perfectly within the rules.
Seems you are trying to prejudice people agsinst a fair entry.
under confident withcyour own choice?😛🥂

And the other one you've arced up against... it's their 2nd game.

I hope folks will vote based on the fairness of this and if they like the song. ...you can only try your best to follow the rules and afaic this fits perfectly within the rules.
Seems you are trying to prejudice people agsinst a fair entry.
under confident withcyour own choice?😛🥂

And the other one you've arced up against... it's their 2nd game.
I'm not telling anyone how to vote.

But that's the album release date! The Artichoke/Object Permanence single was released on May 9.
I've shown my entire process..googled songs released from June to August 2024.
Showed the website I selected the song from..titled Songs released
You'll notice the title of the artichoke article says
best-songs-released-in-june-2024/ 😀
I did not expect the Spanish Inquisition (no-one does).
I rest my case your honours.

Thankyou Stokey for supporting my completely legal entry. Which has been unfairly trashed.

Anyone else unhappy, please write a private pm to Stokey and they can eliminate me if warranted.

I'd appreciate if we move on now as I'm feeling a little delicate atm.
Cheers! 🙏🍸

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've shown my entire process..googled songs released from June to August 2024.
Showed the website I selected the song from..titled Songs released
You'll notice the title of the artichoke article says
best-songs-released-in-june-2024/ 😀
I did not expect the Spanish Inquisition (no-one does).
I rest my case your honours.

Thankyou Stokey for supporting my completely legal entry. Which has been unfairly trashed.

Anyone else unhappy, please write a private pm to Stokey and they can eliminate me if warranted.

I'd appreciate if we move on now as I'm feeling a little delicate atm.
Cheers! 🙏🍸
Flower Dahlia GIF

In 19th Place is Somebody Save Me by Eminem with 0 votes and 3 Billies. (BBB) Nommed by Callums_Guns
In 18th Place is Artichoke by Bloomsday with 2 votes and 1 Billies. (B2) Nommed by myblueroan
In 17th Place is Breakdown by Ryan Heard with 5 votes and 0 Billies. (14) Nommed by Fossie 32
In 16th Place is Wild World by Empire of the Sun with 8 votes and 0 Billies. (3212) Nommed by por_please_ya
In 15th Place is The Spark by Kabin Crew & Lisdoonvarna Crew with 9 votes and 1 Billies. (B45) Nommed by @MC Bad Genius

In 14th Place is More Life by Jeff Lang with 12 votes and 0 Billies. (3513) Nommed by Ulahoopski
In 13th Place is In Hearts Wake feat. Winston McCall by The Flood with 13 votes and 5 Billies. (B2B524BBB) Nommed by hotchilli
In 12th Place is Here's The Thing by Fontaines D.C. with 13 votes and 0 Billies. (4441) Nommed by Loonerty
In 11th Place is Two by bbno$ with 14 votes and 3 Billies. (BB3551B) Nommed by spudmaster

In Equal 9th Place is Bus by Travis with 14 votes and 0 Billies. (5522) Nommed by JHF1870
In Equal 9th Place is Better by Lava La Rue with 14 votes and 0 Billies. (4235) Nommed by Ocha905
In 8th Place is Taste by Sabrina Carpenter with 15 votes and 0 Billies. (24522) Nommed by DemurePrincess
In Equal 6th Place is Guess by Charli XCX & Billie Eilish with 16 votes and 1 Billies. (12531B4) Nommed by Chipmunk
In Equal 6th Place is La Gracia by Cat Empire with 16 votes and 1 Billies. (51B433) Nommed by the fly

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Stokey, Theme: June-August 2024 Releases, Votes Due: Wednesday 9pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back