Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Tonga Bob, Theme: Love, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

OK so I won. I don’t love hosting but I do love my qooty team being on top of the ladder and I love the dubs winning the Derby so the theme is Love. Could be in the song title, artist name or lyrics. Or it could be something that you love, just tell me why you love it and we’re golden.

No previous podiums but anything else goes.

Noms by 10pm Vic bias time tomorrow.

IMG_0878.gif

Last edited:
5. The Lemonheads - Outdoor type
4. Sabastian Ingrosso & Alesso -
Calling (loss my mind)
3. Sonic Youth - Dirty Boots
2. Hawthorn Heights - Pure Noise
1 .Miley Cyrus - The Climb

HM - MGK & Jelly - MGK
HM - Arlo Parks - Weightless

Billy - Quasimoto - Come on

OK so I won. I don’t love hosting but I do love my qooty team being on top of the ladder and I love the dubs winning the Derby so the theme is Love. Could be in the song title, artist name or lyrics. Or it could be something that you love, just tell me why you love it and we’re golden.

View attachment 2148458

Not Going To Be Easy Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

5: Making Breakfast - Twin Peaks
4: Dirty Boots - Sonic Youth
3: This Mountain - Faouzia
2: Mountains - Prince
1: Inside - Buzz
billy: Lonely Road - mgk & Jelly Road

Woo, with the easy theme I get to nom a personal HoF song for the second round running. Let's see if this one gets trashed.

Just double checking, my Little Big - Boobs nom didn't podium last time did it?
#askingforafriend

View attachment 2148458

So I nom Woodkid’s I Love You the round BEFORE this one?

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5: Quasimoto - Camon Feet Toump Ass

4: LemonJelly - Patagonia JHF1870

3: Woodkid - I Love You Chipmunk

4: Miley - The Climb ( aww Miley..you go girl😄) MWPP

5: Lady Smith - Long Walk to Freedom Ulahoopski

Billy: mgk & jelly roll (reminds me of losing to Brisbane in prelim last year) sorry spuddy!

HM'S: Arlo Parks. Great stage name and great voice. Buzz. Sufjan Stevens

Very impressed with the amount of horse footage across the songs. Keep it up dudes.

5: Quasimoto - Camon Feet Toump Ass

4: LemonJelly - Patagonia JHF1870

3: Woodkid - I Love You Chipmunk

4: Miley - The Climb ( aww Miley..you go girl😄) MWPP

5: Lady Smith - Long Walk to Freedom Ulahoopski

Billy: mgk & jelly roll (reminds me of losing to Brisbane in prelim last year) sorry spuddy!

HM'S: Arlo Parks. Great stage name and great voice. Buzz. Sufjan Stevens

Very impressed with the amount of horse footage across the songs. Keep it up dudes.
Who did the one with the horses in this round :)

Extremely jealous!

I saw him when he came circa 2004 but still kick myself I missed that 2016 tour right at the end. Unbelievable talent.
2004 I stole my girlfriends parents credit card and bought tickets to four shows including one VIP. Paid them back without them knowing, because I'm a nice guy. Best week of my life. Last shows were very special too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Song Contest Part XXII, Host: Tonga Bob, Theme: Love, Noms Due: Monday 10pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back