Southern Football League 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched The Bombers Train Last Night Numbers Were Very Low They Did A Lot Of Running Drills Looked Like They Wanted Numbers At The Contests . Mm Will You Play This Week ? I Would Say After Watching Your Training You Will Get Flogged By The Navy Men. Next Time Wave To Me Up Behind The Big Tree.

So your telling me that no one else from the Skye FC is allowed to post , posts or is this a directive from your Club that you are the Media person,because you must be well informed if you believe that a$$es only come from Doveton & other Clubs you must be a perfect 10 Club is the Club still situated near the Sewer plant,

No mate I aint telling you that, its more like no one else from the club bothers to waste there time on the forums, unlike me who has nothing better to do at work!!

The last bit of your message makes no sense to me, all i am saying is that no one from skye promoted that we would dominate this year!! I know I hadnt said anything to this accord, if you can find a post of me pumping up skye chances this year go right ahead!!

Ive re-read your message and it still makes no sense sorry??

Watched The Bombers Train Last Night Numbers Were Very Low They Did A Lot Of Running Drills Looked Like They Wanted Numbers At The Contests . Mm Will You Play This Week ? I Would Say After Watching Your Training You Will Get Flogged By The Navy Men. Next Time Wave To Me Up Behind The Big Tree.

There was 32 people training last night including 8 on the sidelines, including my self who are injured between the 1's / 2's

If thats low numbers then that statement suprises me???

If you say we will get flogged then thats your opinion and your entitled to it!! No doubt we will be trying to make amends for last week and I feel we may be able to do that!!

Will I play??? I'd like to think so...........

Wouldn't it be good if everyone declared what club they support and who they are.I must be dreaming:rolleyes:

blac04 = Doveton, haw haw haw.

Did you end up getting reported on the weekend scratcha, or was that someone else? You were the burly number 23 right? What actually happened?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This has been coming for a long time...

Jump on sfl website, news on Parkmore. A little vague for my liking....
Interesting i said this statement 2 days ago this Sat will be Parkmores last in Div 2 they will be dropped down to Div elimnating the Bye in Div 3 maybe the contingent plan is to elevate a Div 3 side.This was mentioned on the Div 2 thread.

Whats the thoughts of fellow Div 3 club members ???
If it happens how would they make it fair for every team. eg. If a team that plays Parkmore twice scrapes into the finals ahead of a team that only gets to play them once then there would be one pissed off football club. Currenlty the draw is fair to every side as we play everyone twice but this will just lead to inequities. However i will wait until the SFL make a decision and consider the reasons behind it, before i make up my mind.

Interesting i said this statement 2 days ago this Sat will be Parkmores last in Div 2 they will be dropped down to Div elimnating the Bye in Div 3 maybe the contingent plan is to elevate a Div 3 side.This was mentioned on the Div 2 thread.

For the sake of the Southern Football League put them in recess untill they can prove they have two full sides.

Please remember a number of people give up overtime on Saturday,s to play in the reserves, only to front up to a no show.

Parkmore have been a pretend football club since it started with the Southern League.
1) Only fielding Seniors
2) Buying and player base and losing it in the SAME year
3) Pretending to be capable of playing 2nd Div when it knew it had no hope.
4) Appointing a coach that a local club sacked on the eve of there prelimary final. (tells you something about there football sense)
5) Appointing a coach and after three rounds tells the media he was not the man for the job. (yeah right another good football decision)

Having said all that I think the fault lays solely on there football department.

PUT THEM IN RECESS UNTIL A REAL FOOTBALL PERSON GETS ON BOARD.

If it happens how would they make it fair for every team. eg. If a team that plays Parkmore twice scrapes into the finals ahead of a team that only gets to play them once then there would be one pissed off football club. Currenlty the draw is fair to every side as we play everyone twice but this will just lead to inequities. However i will wait until the SFL make a decision and consider the reasons behind it, before i make up my mind.

Would expect them to either scrap existing percentage gained by clubs who have played them or average the games so far and give each club the same. (The only way to keep it fair)

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back