Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should, it might give your rubble a chance at actually winning a flag but then again if you did win it, you might sack the coach again,what is it a one year tenure.Bad culture = bad stabilty = coach sacked..........Take up baseball less stressfull

hmmmmm interesting words..
and who is it you are affiliated with....

Hey madman, Skye got a practice match this weekend? Hows the big red machine and slllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm travelling? No doubt the coach is flying!
Rowley to top goal kicking ( Mussa at least 60 behind him)
T Barr to win league b n f ( If his wonky knee stands up)
C Stephens coach of the year as well as premiership Coach.
Skye to win flag ( unsure who would play them as of yet)
More predictions after round 1
Madman let me know how rowla and slam are going? Gp don't bother posting your dribble. I want real info not the skye p.r machine.

T.Barr did he get a kick last season !!!!!!!!!

Skye to win the flag o'h please stop the dribble it's killing me

When Cerberus beat Skye will you reassess this crap? :mad:

Madman will get back to you after he stops playing with his knob behind the change rooms.

Looks like Macca or Puff has The Cats password now, or you boys are at the club on the wire less internet at the club still. I never played in a losing side against Mordy, boys. Maybe we should play the Vultures instead.

Couldnt get a game this week boys unfortunately. Just training on Saturday. Might make it tough going into round 1 having played only 1 praccy game.

YOU WANT A GAME I WILL TAKE YOU ALL ON! HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did all the practice matches go in our divvy? (Sandown, Mt Waverly etc)

Skye didnt get a game this week due to ground availability, but we play Elsternwick next weekend at Skye. Cant wait.

How did all the practice matches go in our divvy? (Sandown, Mt Waverly etc)

Skye didnt get a game this week due to ground availability, but we play Elsternwick next weekend at Skye. Cant wait.
Mount got beat,just ask MM he was standing behind our huddle he was that close i almost pulled out a clearance form for him.

Mount got beat,just ask MM he was standing behind our huddle he was that close i almost pulled out a clearance form for him.

Have spoken to him today but i didnt know the end result. Had a couple of new players i hear who played pretty well. All is looking good down at Mt, wouldnt you say M-Lion. Dont know if there would be any room down there for MM.

Just been looking at the clearances on SFL website.

Cantebury look to have picked up a few De La boys, dare say they will be some big inclusions seeing as though they are from A grade ammos. They were a good side last year and with these inclusions they are going to be hard to beat.

Dandy look to have picked up half the Springy Districts side from last year. I was speaking with a premiership player from Springy and apparently they arent too happy with all of the departures. Just missed out last year, i cant see that happening again.

Mt Waverly look to have picked up a heap from the Eastern League. The captains even been relegated to half back these days. Look to be very good again this year.

Doesnt leave much room in the top 4 for the rest of us.

Have spoken to him today but i didnt know the end result. Had a couple of new players i hear who played pretty well. All is looking good down at Mt, wouldnt you say M-Lion. Dont know if there would be any room down there for MM.
1 or 2 new ones, like your side i see you have been raiding your old club.:)

1 or 2 new ones, like your side i see you have been raiding your old club.:)

Not at all M-lion, just a couple of good mates that have come across to try and help us out.

Is there a rule in the SFL that you are only allowed to take a certain amount of players from another SFL club. I think they had something like that in the Ammos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mt Waverley will get smashed by the Skye Juggernaut,watch us fly to the Skye as Mt Waverley cries like they did in last years GF,is that player who dropped his bundle still playing.Mussa you ripper you will look good in yellow it will show off your magnifecent physique.

Mt Waverley will get smashed by the Skye Juggernaut,watch us fly to the Skye as Mt Waverley cries like they did in last years GF,is that player who dropped his bundle still playing.Mussa you ripper you will look good in yellow it will show off your magnifecent physique.
Totally agree, $1.01 favourites. Race between Doveton and Mount for second.

Just been looking at the clearances on SFL website.

Cantebury look to have picked up a few De La boys, dare say they will be some big inclusions seeing as though they are from A grade ammos. They were a good side last year and with these inclusions they are going to be hard to beat.

Dandy look to have picked up half the Springy Districts side from last year. I was speaking with a premiership player from Springy and apparently they arent too happy with all of the departures. Just missed out last year, i cant see that happening again.

Mt Waverly look to have picked up a heap from the Eastern League. The captains even been relegated to half back these days. Look to be very good again this year.

Doesnt leave much room in the top 4 for the rest of us.

Once again the De La boys are all at the back end of their career. Adding to the average age of the cobras from last year. Think they have also had a couple of years away from the game. Those hammy's could have question marks??
Is that Brad Smith on the list at Mt? He's had more clubs than greg norman and prefers to fight rather than play footy. Heard that was the reason he was 'asked' to leave Dandy last year mid season.. Leave Dandy for too much fighting - that is saying something? But it could be the physicality that Mt need with their youth brigade!!

You tried this last year. You have nothing to do with our club, just trying to stir other sides. Come on im waiting for you r comeback, maybe you will be able to enlighten us on how many we had train on Saturday morning or how many were at the meeting.

Interesting in the transfer list with Dandy Demons loosing 8 players, but picking up 6 players with 5 of them coming form Springy Districts, 4 of them going to the Eagles who are also picking up another 7 players.

Canterbury picking up 3 A grade ammos + 1.

Mount picking up 6 from the EFL. 2 from div 3 and 3 from div 2.

The Cobras loosing 3 but picking up 3 so are even in the end

Skye obtaining only 3 as well, Who knows about the 3 headed dog and the Yarra boys getting 2

With all this you would expect the Demons and Eagles to be the big improvers, Mount will be better for the EFL boys and maybe the Ammos help Canterbury the rest seem to be about the status quo.

Interesting in the transfer list with Dandy Demons loosing 8 players, but picking up 6 players with 5 of them coming form Springy Districts, 4 of them going to the Eagles who are also picking up another 7 players.

Canterbury picking up 3 A grade ammos + 1.

Mount picking up 6 from the EFL. 2 from div 3 and 3 from div 2.

The Cobras loosing 3 but picking up 3 so are even in the end

Skye obtaining only 3 as well, Who knows about the 3 headed dog and the Yarra boys getting 2

With all this you would expect the Demons and Eagles to be the big improvers, Mount will be better for the EFL boys and maybe the Ammos help Canterbury the rest seem to be about the status quo.
We lost a few. Poppy and Nick Owen went to Reservoir. Poppy said they had a praccy match against Cerberus and they weren't much chop except for their ruckman, but he played twos and didn't see all of the ones. Someone had said that the ruckman they have came from Ainslie in Canberra, which is a pretty good club in a good league.

The two listed on the website for us will be twos players. Smuu may remember Matty Argus, he played twos for Canterbury a couple of years ago. His clearance is being held up because he owes $60 for some reason from then. He's got no idea what for, but he's just going to pay it so he can play.

We lost a few. Poppy and Nick Owen went to Reservoir. Poppy said they had a praccy match against Cerberus and they weren't much chop except for their ruckman, but he played twos and didn't see all of the ones. Someone had said that the ruckman they have came from Ainslie in Canberra, which is a pretty good club in a good league.

The two listed on the website for us will be twos players. Smuu may remember Matty Argus, he played twos for Canterbury a couple of years ago. His clearance is being held up because he owes $60 for some reason from then. He's got no idea what for, but he's just going to pay it so he can play.
Hey Frankenfarter can you tell Matty Argus he owes me $300 i'm not sure what for but i would like it in $100 bills. :D THAT IS ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back