Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting in the transfer list with Dandy Demons loosing 8 players, but picking up 6 players with 5 of them coming form Springy Districts, 4 of them going to the Eagles who are also picking up another 7 players.

Canterbury picking up 3 A grade ammos + 1.

Mount picking up 6 from the EFL. 2 from div 3 and 3 from div 2.

The Cobras loosing 3 but picking up 3 so are even in the end

Skye obtaining only 3 as well, Who knows about the 3 headed dog and the Yarra boys getting 2

With all this you would expect the Demons and Eagles to be the big improvers, Mount will be better for the EFL boys and maybe the Ammos help Canterbury the rest seem to be about the status quo.

Good observations there.

I think you will find that a lot more clearances will go through in the next week or so. I know some of our blokes have been slow in getting rego forms done and we also have one who cant be registered until he serves his 1 week suspension from another league last year (good player).

Some sides will try to hide things aswell and i dont know how up to date the leagues info is at the moment either.

Good observations there.

I think you will find that a lot more clearances will go through in the next week or so. I know some of our blokes have been slow in getting rego forms done and we also have one who cant be registered until he serves his 1 week suspension from another league last year (good player).

Some sides will try to hide things aswell and i dont know how up to date the leagues info is at the moment either.
So if your not trying to hide anything GP why don't you write a list on the forum of all the potential champions arriving at the hanger,like you said previously you got nothing to hide.:rolleyes:

hey guys,
can anyone give me any info (Position, any good?) on a bloke called mark clacy from canterbury. comin into our league this year.

So if your not trying to hide anything GP why don't you write a list on the forum of all the potential champions arriving at the hanger,like you said previously you got nothing to hide.:rolleyes:

APE

Have nothing to hide and never said we had champions, have had a few guys come down who we hope to be OK. Ill fill you in more as we know for sure.

Shane Rowley, Campbell Johnston (Parkdale)
Dylan Moffatt (Violetown)
Marty Watts (Overseas, Mitcham, Box Hill)
Brad Sheers (Highett)
Mad Man, Peter Thompson (Returned)
Justin Tully, Adam Williams (Keysborough)
Dave (Sorrento)
Kane (Stratty)
There is a few others that are not definite yet. Hope that helps you out, personally i dont think it means that much that other teams know a couple of our new players.
We will all know in a couple of weeks

Losses
Mussared, Perry, Barr, Hanlon, White.:eek:

APE

Have nothing to hide and never said we had champions, have had a few guys come down who we hope to be OK. Ill fill you in more as we know for sure.

Shane Rowley, Campbell Johnston (Parkdale)
Dylan Moffatt (Violetown)
Marty Watts (Overseas, Mitcham, Box Hill)
Brad Sheers (Highett)
Mad Man, Peter Thompson (Returned)
Justin Tully, Adam Williams (Keysborough)
Dave (Sorrento)
Kane (Stratty)
There is a few others that are not definite yet. Hope that helps you out, personally i dont think it means that much that other teams know a couple of our new players.
We will all know in a couple of weeks

Losses
Mussared, Perry, Barr, Hanlon, White.:eek:

surprising!!

no more bets!!! skye unbackable!!;)

APE
Have nothing to hide and never said we had champions....
CRAP!! What do you say into the mirror everyday when you brush your hair???

Why did you leave out
A Taska (Parkdale)
B Daryl (Parkdale)

Me thinks GP's playing games... but still Canterbury are MORALS!!!

We lost a few. Poppy and Nick Owen went to Reservoir. Poppy said they had a praccy match against Cerberus and they weren't much chop except for their ruckman, but he played twos and didn't see all of the ones. Someone had said that the ruckman they have came from Ainslie in Canberra, which is a pretty good club in a good league.

The two listed on the website for us will be twos players. Smuu may remember Matty Argus, he played twos for Canterbury a couple of years ago. His clearance is being held up because he owes $60 for some reason from then. He's got no idea what for, but he's just going to pay it so he can play.
probably lost a bet! no idea frank seems very peety though on our behalf, will have a word to the pres...

hey guys,
can anyone give me any info (Position, any good?) on a bloke called mark clacy from canterbury. comin into our league this year.
should be still with us!!!! Half back flanker, wing man. extremly fit but terrible kick. great as a thirdman up in contests. Ones player

looking at the transfers again i noticed that 2 players were refused from Parkmore to the Cobras, since Parkmore folded last year i thought that all there players would get an automatic clearances? does anyone know whats happen here?

Ramsdale was the bloke who kicked all the goals, hasnt signed yet but look out if he does.
Gonna be some big goal kickers this year in Div 3, 100 for the Big Show, 100 for Ramsdale, 100 for Mussared. 100 for Tobin. 4 in 1 year will be a great feat.
How did all the practice matches go this weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ramsdale was the bloke who kicked all the goals, hasnt signed yet but look out if he does.
Gonna be some big goal kickers this year in Div 3, 100 for the Big Show, 100 for Ramsdale, 100 for Mussared. 100 for Tobin. 4 in 1 year will be a great feat.

K-hem K-hem. I saw you had a couple of big blokes that went ok down your way.
Might need to add at least 1 more to the 100 goal kickers list, if not 2.
With at least 5 to come back into your side, the Bombers should finish higher than the 6th spot they got last year.

Actually that adds up to about 600 goals for the year GP, I hope the goal umpires have been doing there weights and eating there weaties.

K-hem K-hem. I saw you had a couple of big blokes that went ok down your way.
Might need to add at least 1 more to the 100 goal kickers list, if not 2.
With at least 5 to come back into your side, the Bombers should finish higher than the 6th spot they got last year.

Actually that adds up to about 600 goals for the year GP, I hope the goal umpires have been doing there weights and eating there weaties.
What about the poor boundary kids running the ball back to the centre,they might ask for their money to be doubled.

Mount won by about 5 or 6 goals against Syndal Tally Ho.

Reserves (about 40 of us) won by 20 goals, but they only had a regular bench compared to what we had, so can't read everything into it. Some good signs, but nothing to create hype. Very easy to run hard when most players only played 20 to 30 minutes in order to give everyone a run.

What about the poor boundary kids running the ball back to the centre,they might ask for their money to be doubled.

Surely with the 700 players you have down there M-Lion you would have a big goal kicker too. Keeping very quite about your outfit. My spies tell me you have some handy new players down there who move the ball well and with another ruckman now, who knows.

Did Cantebury, Dandy (Have you been banned Jooce) or Sth Yarra have a run on the weekend?

Did the Cobras play and how are they going for numbers?

Did anyone watch any of the games?

Rumor has it there may be a couple of big signings to come in the next week or two!!

All seems to have gone a bit quite on the forum lately, only 2 weeks out i thought it would be a buzz.

I heard canterbury have a new full forward who had a good game on the weekend.
Care to comment smuu?
M O C i suggest you worry about your own turf as i beleive Mt will be struggle street this year.If guys like Price and Mennen get games there in strife and if they rely on Kirkup again mid range this year M O C.

mussa will be doing well to kick 100 playing full back!!:p

I heard canterbury have a new full forward who had a good game on the weekend.
Care to comment smuu?
normal full foward anthony johnston didn't play but no new. I was there first half and kick two points and did nothing untill i moved up the ground. ( so not sure if your taking piss or not!!!) The bloke who played there second half is new a mate of dannys but will play back line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back