Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

rama will be a good pick up for doveton canteen sales will be up make sure thay bye plenty of dim sims he eats a few before a game. Wonder if he will get bill brownless down the club for a dim sim eat off like he did at langy

Bazza nice to see the Barge has allowed you to come over and say hello !

Supporting Mount again I see, after last year's Grand Final comments. Where do you see yourself this year Pete? Twos or Threes, or still holding out for the Senior recall? Training yet?

Supporting Mount again I see, after last year's Grand Final comments. Where do you see yourself this year Pete? Twos or Threes, or still holding out for the Senior recall? Training yet?

i know bigpete 38 is an alias but the real one will not be playing at mount in 1s 2s or 3s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are you trying to kid Pete, Dildo smashed you in the twos against us! Nah, you're right, you're a much better chance against Jules Smith. :D

ruck contests aren't the only thing that a "Dildo" is better than big pete at... ahaha... ha... i crack myself up sometimes

seriously though, i've not seen him down at training... i'm suprised a clearance hasn't come through either, thought he mighta signed up with you yarra boys by now

oh and for the record, jules smith is hardly the best ruckman in div 3, just sayin

ruck contests aren't the only thing that a "Dildo" is better than big pete at... ahaha... ha... i crack myself up sometimes

seriously though, i've not seen him down at training... i'm suprised a clearance hasn't come through either, thought he mighta signed up with you yarra boys by now

oh and for the record, jules smith is hardly the best ruckman in div 3, just sayin
You don't know how right you are, Dildo does very well with the ladies. Not how he got his nickname, but a fortunate coincidence for him nonetheless. :D Big Pete came down to one of our Tan runs last November or so, but didn't actually run it, hasn't been seen since. I thought he said he was starting again on April 1st, but I guess not.

What the Hell is 'hot fuzz' all about? That rash coming back? :D

You don't know how right you are, Dildo does very well with the ladies. Not how he got his nickname, but a fortunate coincidence for him nonetheless. :D Big Pete came down to one of our Tan runs last November or so, but didn't actually run it, hasn't been seen since. I thought he said he was starting again on April 1st, but I guess not.

What the Hell is 'hot fuzz' all about? That rash coming back? :D
Thats called CHAFFING isn't it though you do have to run to get it.That Is All

Oh come on Tigris the umpires voted Jules the best ruckman and we all know the Umpires are always right don't we.That Is All:rolleyes:

Where will the mysterious Enemy be tomorrow I wonder? Will he be getting a look at the potential powerhouse in Doveton, or will he want to check out the new signings at Dandenong? Whichever venue he is attending, I would not be surprised if he is there already covering himself in sticks and leaves and shrubs and whatnot, leaving just a little hole for his binoculars so as to remain undetected.

Where will the mysterious Enemy be tomorrow I wonder? Will he be getting a look at the potential powerhouse in Doveton, or will he want to check out the new signings at Dandenong? Whichever venue he is attending, I would not be surprised if he is there already covering himself in sticks and leaves and shrubs and whatnot, leaving just a little hole for his binoculars so as to remain undetected.
I think you'll find cow that the enemy is a highly trained ex-sas soilder. he will blend in to his surroundings useing only camo paint and native vegitation, don't be suprised if you see him in a doveton footy jumper with moccis on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back