Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody get a hold of the reins and give it a pull!!!! Settle boys it's one game. Nobody will be able to give a real assessment of were they are at untill round 5 or 6. New blokes who have talked themselves up haven't been sorted out, new kids are tried early, lazy blokes who didn't do a pre-season haven't got fit yet etc. etc. it's too early to be saying if doveton are any good or not and the same with cerberus- shit they might not loose another game for the year who knows? Lets just give credit were credit is due, Well done to doveton on a good start a win is a win, and well see you Saturday!;)

An old one but a good one so i will pinch it and change it a bit blac04.I can review it now,DOVETON ARE $HIT.,you guys write your own pubcility and actually believe it too.Keep up the good work where is GIDDO'S comments this year on the forum pulled his pud in has he.:D

glad i make you happy!! i liked that one also, got a few reactions. but, i was in fact thinking 12 months ahead, and made that remark about mt waverleys 4th reserves side they are fielding in the vfl this year!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you two little bf's will jus have to wait n c who those guns r one had 15 scoring shots in the ressies n one from qld n magilla who c#@k smoker ur jus a little smart alec with no football sense man up homo

i can't help but cringeing at both yours and fevsuperstars posts whenever you write anything. always threatening people on an internet forum, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back