Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont have to worry about one of the big forwards as Ramsdale isnt playing this weekend because he is off to a wedding. That mail is pot on too. Care to comment Doveton boys. Maybe there is a spy in your camp.:eek::rolleyes::confused:

Not too sure actually will find out thurs nite will be a big loss if he's out but we should be able to cover him i hope.. Will be a very tough game this week canterbury should almost be favourites this year but if we play well we will definately give then a run n who knos we may even get the 4 points..im feeling confident GO EAGLES:thumbsu:

Not too sure actually will find out thurs nite will be a big loss if he's out but we should be able to cover him i hope.. Will be a very tough game this week canterbury should almost be favourites this year but if we play well we will definately give then a run n who knos we may even get the 4 points..im feeling confident GO EAGLES:thumbsu:

No need to wait until Thurs night, I can tell you he isnt playing. (Hope my source is right) Also heard the other big forward might enjoy being the number 1 option.

I think Cantebury will be a very good side this year. The coach has them in good stead and has picked up some very handy recruits from all reports.

Should be a cracking game, as they all should be this year.

No need to wait until Thurs night, I can tell you he isnt playing. (Hope my source is right) Also heard the other big forward might enjoy being the number 1 option.

I think Cantebury will be a very good side this year. The coach has them in good stead and has picked up some very handy recruits from all reports.

Carrum Downs are already Premiers

Slightly different game plan in 08 and players still adjusting a bit. Mussa should enjoy being number 1 option as from reports last week number 2 does not suit him.. His only 2 kicks were when he went exploring into the back line??
Also for the berries a lot of talk about their 4 recruits from de la (I hear 2 hammies and an acl have struck them down??) SMU???
Lots of players nervous about tomorrow night just to see who gets a game!! Then the focus will shift to saturday.

Slightly different game plan in 08 and players still adjusting a bit. Mussa should enjoy being number 1 option as from reports last week number 2 does not suit him.. His only 2 kicks were when he went exploring into the back line??
Also for the berries a lot of talk about their 4 recruits from de la (I hear 2 hammies and an acl have struck them down??) SMU???
Lots of players nervous about tomorrow night just to see who gets a game!! Then the focus will shift to saturday.
injuries have been sustained by 3 de la recruits, one as reported an acl to baden quanie two games after coming back from a reco on the other knee-footy sucks sometimes. Kobra i am even nervous about getting a game in either side and i am a selector!!!:D

injuries have been sustained by 3 de la recruits, one as reported an acl to baden quanie two games after coming back from a reco on the other knee-footy sucks sometimes. Kobra i am even nervous about getting a game in either side and i am a selector!!!:D
Get a clearance over to us Smuu, we could use the numbers. :D

Wont have to worry about one of the big forwards as Ramsdale isnt playing this weekend because he is off to a wedding. That mail is pot on too. Care to comment Doveton boys. Maybe there is a spy in your camp.:eek::rolleyes::confused:

WOWWWWWWWWW, corey spoke to the pres, who spoke to bravo who spoke to mussa who told him ramma has a wedding.:eek: so bravo told the pres, so the pres told corey, corey cracked a fat and ran all the way home to tell everyone on big footy!! woooooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!
skye $1.01
coach of the year- corey stevens

WOWWWWWWWWW, corey spoke to the pres, who spoke to bravo who spoke to mussa who told him ramma has a wedding.:eek: so bravo told the pres, so the pres told corey, corey cracked a fat and ran all the way home to tell everyone on big footy!! woooooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!
skye $1.01
At least it's better than.. I know a bloke who lives next door to the cousin of my Uncle who owns the dog that she sucks of while milking the cows during shearing sessions...

I love that word...

WOW!

hey hey Corey WOW WOW WOW! Bingo Bango!!!

skye $1.01
Wooooooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!! your a flog. Woooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blac no your place mate, I wouldnt be bagging senior coaches unless i was playing seniors?????

That's right Blac this is your last warning due to you being a reserve player you are not allowed to have an opinion on anything to do with Senior football.

Madman, I would think that Corey doesn't require the asistance of Cat Woman and yourself to rush to his defence.

Then again you do all share the same bed !!

Big show is a big man ! all 6'5 of him has very good hands probably play CHF may be FF at Dandy's ground, I belive the one you should watch is Charmers he is very good for a 6"3 er he can pack mark and go through packs may play RR or CHB and I'll go out on a limb and I believe he will be up there in the league B&F....if Handfiled is Dandy's big name surprise then well.......and should be playing two's this week as has done no work.:cool:

That's right Blac this is your last warning due to you being a reserve player you are not allowed to have an opinion on anything to do with Senior football.

Madman, I would think that Corey doesn't require the asistance of Cat Woman and yourself to rush to his defence.

Then again you do all share the same bed !!

wasnt really defending corey, more just an observation, food for thought i wouldve said....

I really wish you would stop dreaming about men sharing beds simple simon, its like the 3rd time you have posted that.....

is there something you wish to share with the world???

each to there own

skye $1.01

I really cant wait to meet you.

All up i couldnt really give a toss whether Rama plays or not, but unlike yourself fatboy i try and post things that have something to do with football.

In the future ill try to post things that you wont have a childish comeback to.

Good luck to everybody this week, it has been the longest off season ever it feels like.

Big show is a big man ! all 6'5 of him has very good hands probably play CHF may be FF at Dandy's ground, I belive the one you should watch is Charmers he is very good for a 6"3 er he can pack mark and go through packs may play RR or CHB and I'll go out on a limb and I believe he will be up there in the league B&F....if Handfiled is Dandy's big name surprise then well.......and should be playing two's this week as has done no work.:cool:

Where is Charmers from?

Yer Gembrook Div 1 Yarra Valley spoke to a guy from Gembrook did not play last year was told he was oversea's. Does know a couple of ex-Emerald boys who are at Dandy.:cool:

Dandy are still Dandy yep, Mt may to be quick but if Dandy persist with big height no run policy as per the last few years, then appear to have recruited the same type of palyers lost....they will struggle against some of the better younger side's as for Canterbury dont really know but I'm going to have a look this week as should be a cracker.....:cool:

I get the feeling Doveton will be a bit the same as Dandy, big long bombs with not a heap of run. I think thats where Canterbury will expose the eagles and given that the big FF isn't playing then goals might be harder to come by. Time will tell. Mount are super quick and will be right up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back