Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading todays activities on this thread i think my IQ has shrunk to 12 to accomadate:confused:
don't they teach english in schools any more?

Could we please get round 1 up and going so you blokes can post something that relates to football in some shape or form.

Hows peoples numbers been going?

Are most sides players up and running for round 1?

down at Doveton were into round 2 coz of our early start and it wasnt the best but we got off the mark with a win. Cerberus will trouble a few sides this year there a very fit side. but have lost no.13 for the season i think..

down at Doveton were into round 2 coz of our early start and it wasnt the best but we got off the mark with a win. Cerberus will trouble a few sides this year there a very fit side. but have lost no.13 for the season i think..
What was the story with him.

Not too sure i was told that he could only play the first game against us n the rest he cant but don hold me to anything but it has something to do with navel commitments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a massive loss for Cerberus and our comp. Very very good player, took his stats in the 1st quater and he had something like 8 Marks, 11 kicks and 2 handballs. Was a very good player last year also. Dont mind if he misses this week but the whole season would be terrible for the 3 headed dogs.

That would be a massive loss for Cerberus and our comp. Very very good player, took his stats in the 1st quater and he had something like 8 Marks, 11 kicks and 2 handballs. Was a very good player last year also. Dont mind if he misses this week but the whole season would be terrible for the 3 headed dogs.

Yeah hes a gun lol just glad I wasnt on him in the 1st quarter. He can jump pretty high too as everyone keeps reminding me about. How u think u will go against them this week? Have you picked up many players. Is Barr still playing there.

its more your lack of general intelligence showing through your posts than anyone else's lack of footy intelligence that is the butt of all the jokes.

my lack of intelligence haha look at u u dont even speak about footy ur just on here as a joke coz thats all u r!!!

Yeah hes a gun lol just glad I wasnt on him in the 1st quarter. He can jump pretty high too as everyone keeps reminding me about. How u think u will go against them this week? Have you picked up many players. Is Barr still playing there.

Picked up a couple of players and hopefully we will have at least 1 maybe 2 Barrs playing for us this year.

As a Div 3 onlooker, I'd have to say Canterbury will be the early yardstick. I hear they have a fitness trainer who has been getting the players extremely fit with plenty of running over the pre season. They will burn Doveton this week even with their big forwards who had a good day out on the weekend. The cobras will run the eagles off their feet with plenty of new faces who are super quick and highly skilled.

As a Div 3 onlooker, I'd have to say Canterbury will be the early yardstick. I hear they have a fitness trainer who has been getting the players extremely fit with plenty of running over the pre season. They will burn Doveton this week even with their big forwards who had a good day out on the weekend. The cobras will run the eagles off their feet with plenty of new faces who are super quick and highly skilled.

you cant burn doveton.... all the houses are made of cement....:D

Wont have to worry about one of the big forwards as Ramsdale isnt playing this weekend because he is off to a wedding. That mail is pot on too. Care to comment Doveton boys. Maybe there is a spy in your camp.:eek::rolleyes::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back