Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they all came across with Mick, I think all 2's players except maybe for Piccioli. Paul Brown i believe has already been transferred back to Dandy!

Plenty of numbers down at Doveton to choose from this week, similar to Mount & Skye I guess, think we had 16-18 miss out on a game this week and every week more players seem to keep coming down

Yeah I think we had similar, a few waiting on clearences and a few minor injuries, but i reckon there wouldve been close to 16 odd miss out, that number usually drops as you get into the year though

Whats the deal with this??

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Brown, Paul Approved30/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Hawken, Michael Approved 04/04/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Watson, Tim Approved 28/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Wyett, Grant Approved 28/03/0808/04/08

Dandenong Demons Doveton Eagles Piccioli, Adrian Approved 06/04/0809/04/08

Is it just alot of players following Mick Hawken or?? Were any of these players senior footballers at Dandy??

I'm tippin there might be a bit more feeling that usual in the Dandy V doveton game then usual!!
Obviously its not all its been cracked up to be...
Dandenong Demons, Doveton Eagles, Hawken, Michael Approved 04/04/08 - 08/04/08
Doveton Eagles, Dandenong Demons, Hawken, Michael Approved 15/04/08 - 15/04/08
Doveton Eagles, Dandenong Demons, Brown, Paul Pending 16/04/08
Dandenong Demons, Doveton Eagles, Brown, Paul Approved 30/03/08 - 08/04/08

Watson played start of last year in Dandy's ones, Reddas can quite easily play ones if he was committed but looking through those other guys Moller played a handful of game in 2,s only and now is playing 1's at Dovey whats going on there ? Maybe he was lazy at Dandy I saw him play at Oakliegh and he did very well. Mick will play 2's as his best days are over but you never say never, Wyatt dont know much about him ???? Dandy have lost 5 anyway's to Doveton.....Westin,coates,bedstead,condor,black etc they have lost a few.....:cool:

I didnt see that, so Hawkens on his way back then??

no pretty sure staying at Doveton as far as i am aware, not sure exactly why it is showing that on the website, I think maybe something to do with the fact that there could only be 5 clearances from dandy to doveton, so mick's may have been reversed, but now as Redders is going back to Dandy I think it prob leaves room for Mick to be cleared to Doveton!!!!!! make sense :D

no pretty sure staying at Doveton as far as i am aware, not sure exactly why it is showing that on the website, I think maybe something to do with the fact that there could only be 5 clearances from dandy to doveton, so mick's may have been reversed, but now as Redders is going back to Dandy I think it prob leaves room for Mick to be cleared to Doveton!!!!!! make sense :D

as mick has come over as a coach, his clearance isn't counted in those 5 as far as i know!

as mick has come over as a coach, his clearance isn't counted in those 5 as far as i know!

It's Round 1 Eve boys and here we are again. Itching and ready to have another dip. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Answer to a few of the questions about players from Dandy to Doveton and your question Blac, Mick is 1 of the 5 to be cleared, but I think Mick put a reversal in to be able to make only 4 from Dandy so that he could possibly get one more from Dandy. Not 100% sure about it though. Only going on little bird whisper through the week. :cool:

But now that redders has been cleared back to Dandy, Mick would have no probs needing a clearance.

It's Round 1 Eve boys and here we are again. Itching and ready to have another dip. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Answer to a few of the questions about players from Dandy to Doveton and your question Blac, Mick is 1 of the 5 to be cleared, but I think Mick put a reversal in to be able to make only 4 from Dandy so that he could possibly get one more from Dandy. Not 100% sure about it though. Only going on little bird whisper through the week. :cool:

But now that redders has been cleared back to Dandy, Mick would have no probs needing a clearance.
Yes Redders got clearance back to Dandy. Struggled to get a game in our 2s so decided wanted to play 1s at Dandy, Very Average footballer. We call him Turtle at Doveton... Ducking his head everytime he goes near the ball.

Congrats to me old mate corwey stevuns on his first up win as coach. Good to see the big red head let me down, 3 goals 5? Shithouse!Come on rowla, tipped you in for the ton so you'll have to start training now. I hear SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM was at his brilliant best today getting the hard ball and delivering with some darryl fraser polish.

Skye premiers 08!

As a Div 3 onlooker, I'd have to say Canterbury will be the early yardstick. I hear they have a fitness trainer who has been getting the players extremely fit with plenty of running over the pre season. They will burn Doveton this week even with their big forwards who had a good day out on the weekend. The cobras will run the eagles off their feet with plenty of new faces who are super quick and highly skilled.

Good call :D

I think you'll find a very good Cobras outfit tomorrow Scratcha. Front runners?? I don't think so. If all the talk is about Rama not playing blah blah then the eagles are obviously worried whose going to slot them through the big sticks.

Had nothing to worry about as biz muzza stood up and kicked 7 and the eagles showed we will not be a bottom 2 side as we beat canterbury ( front runners) by 6 goals :). Great win by the boys

Had nothing to worry about as biz muzza stood up and kicked 7 and the eagles showed we will not be a bottom 2 side as we beat canterbury ( front runners) by 6 goals :). Great win by the boys

i was thinking any moment now canterbury will go bang bang... and run away with it..every goal they got seemed so easy as eagles had to labour it through the sticks...
as canterbury looked in control in the last it was the eagles who just went bang bang and i must say it was fevsuperstars long bomb in the last that probably sealed it... thats when the flood gates opened
was a very good game...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id say Doveton Clearly the team to beat

Massive win by the Yarra Boys!! Dandy must be shattered, if i read it correctly the Yarra boys kicked 1 goal 12 behinds in the last half!!!!!

Not really much to say about the Sandown Mount game!!

Id say Doveton Clearly the team to beat

Massive win by the Yarra Boys!! Dandy must be shattered, if i read it correctly the Yarra boys kicked 1 goal 12 behinds in the last half!!!!!

Not really much to say about the Sandown Mount game!!

sorry madman u boys at carrum downs are that short for the flag, to much money on you boys to change that

sorry madman u boys at carrum downs are that short for the flag, to much money on you boys to change that

Kidding aren't you . Doveton do it easy against cereberus one week skye lucky as hell the next. Cereberus were desperately unlucky and I would say they would be a top four chance except that Mitch(13) is off to Sydney this week. Someone said it was last week but alas he slayed us. Doveton with no Rama beat one of the favourites next game. Serious contenders. Doveton V Mt Waverly GF.

No injuries our end of the town. Hope all is well else where

Congrats to me old mate corwey stevuns on his first up win as coach. Good to see the big red head let me down, 3 goals 5? Shithouse!Come on rowla, tipped you in for the ton so you'll have to start training now. I hear SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM was at his brilliant best today getting the hard ball and delivering with some darryl fraser polish.

Skye premiers 08!

Appears Yippa you need to stop worrying how Skye is going and concentrate on your amateur(ish) team. Fat heads after round 1. Smashed round 2. And stop posting drunk on a saturday night.

Kidding aren't you . Doveton do it easy against cereberus one week skye lucky as hell the next. Cereberus were desperately unlucky and I would say they would be a top four chance except that Mitch(13) is off to Sydney this week. Someone said it was last week but alas he slayed us. Doveton with no Rama beat one of the favourites next game. Serious contenders. Doveton V Mt Waverly GF.

No injuries our end of the town. Hope all is well else where

I wouldnt of said we were lucky?? but it was a tough game for sure, good side cerberus, cers is a terrible loss!!!

I wouldnt of said we were lucky?? but it was a tough game for sure, good side cerberus, cers is a terrible loss!!!
Funny enough, when we beat Cerberus by 4 goals last week, we get bagged by many on this forum, Now Skye beat them by the same margin and they suggest its a good win! :D:D:D
Funny both teams played the Navy boys at their best (so I was told) and if they were to keep that team all year they would be a very competitive team. Unfortunatly we were told they lose about 8 Blokes in the comming weeks. Like MadMan said...Cers is a HUGE lose. Probably 1 of the best players in Div 3

All I'm saying is That i thought Doveton would win by more, I thought We would win by more, as it turns out, I underestimated cerberus, they are a good running team, simple as that!!

I am also overly impressed with doveton and sth yarras victories this week

Mounts victory was also very good, 30 odd goals in round 1 is a huge effort

Funny enough, when we beat Cerberus by 4 goals last week, we get bagged by many on this forum, Now Skye beat them by the same margin and they suggest its a good win! :D:D:D
Funny both teams played the Navy boys at their best (so I was told) and if they were to keep that team all year they would be a very competitive team. Unfortunatly we were told they lose about 8 Blokes in the comming weeks. Like MadMan said...Cers is a HUGE lose. Probably 1 of the best players in Div 3

great call scratcha!! i dare not comment too much though, this is a seniors forum for senior footballers!!:rolleyes: go sandown!!:p

Mount still has to be the favourite (for Runner's Up behind Skye) regardless of Doveton's result. Will be good for our Seniors to see where we're at next week. Blac, know your place. :D

You have all lost the plot !!!

It is round 1 come back and let's all have a chat after everyone has played each other once.

Can say that Cantebury had several players out and will be more competitive upon their return.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back