Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smuu very interesting tip, let me try to understand

Doveton Play Cantebury, Doveton beat Cantebury
Dandy Play cantebury, Cantebury Smash Dandy
Dandy play Doveton, u pick Dandy??????

Richmond beat Carlton
Collingwood beat Richmond
Carlton beat Collingwood

Going by your earlier logic MadMan, the above scenario would seem impossible. Carlton beating a side that had previously beaten a side whom Carlton had already lost to.

Just because Doveton beat Canterbury who beat Dandy does not mean they will win. I'm also picking Dandy this week.

I would say there is a slight difference between AFL and SFL Div 3???

Id say the AFL is a bit more even

But fair enough, I understand your logic, Based on form line I am going to pick doveton

Id say the AFL is a bit more even... But fair enough, I understand your logic, Based on form line I am going to pick doveton

It's amazing how short your memory is MadMan.

Rounds 2-4 last year went something like this I recall...

Skye thumped Black Rock, Mount thumped Skye, Black Rock thumped Mount

You're right. Your logic is flawless.

Skye beat Sandown by 93 pts. We beat them by 143 pts. Therefore, we beat Skye by 50 points. Why even bother showing up?
I'll finalise the ladder right now.
Doveton beat cerberus by 24
Skye beat cerberus by 19
Therefore Doveton > Skye
Doveton beat Canterbury by 35, canterbury beat dandy.
Therefore Doveton>Skye>Canterbury>Dandy
Mount beat sandown by 150, Skye beat sandown by 100
Mount beat Sth Yarra by only 4
Therefore Mount>Sth Yarra>Skye

In conclusion:
Mount > Sth Yarra > Doveton > Skye > Canterbury > Cerberus > Dandy > Sandown

Season complete, no need to play any more games. Call the season off, hand out the awards and let the ovals recover for next season. :D:D:D

Doveton beat cerberus by 24 goals
Skye beat cerberus by 19 goals

you must be only loking at rezzy scores cos the sky juggernaut only beat the navies by 19 pts, no one cares about div 3 rezzies

any truth about handfield wanting to play at dandy????? wonder if we have to clear him :confused:

Mount by 24 over Cant
Doveton by 10 over Dandy
Cerberus by 40 over Sandown
Skye by 20 over Yarra

My early tip for Div 3 winning the league comp Walks from Skye improving every game very underated in my books a gun of the field very very silly man

you must be only loking at rezzy scores cos the sky juggernaut only beat the navies by 19 pts, no one cares about div 3 rezzies

any truth about handfield wanting to play at dandy????? wonder if we have to clear him :confused:
Sorry benchy, meant points not goals for both doveton and skye.:thumbsu:

Smuu very interesting tip, let me try to understand

Doveton Play Cantebury, Doveton beat Cantebury

Dandy Play cantebury, Cantebury Smash Dandy

Dandy play Doveton, u pick Dandy??????

Care to maybe explain your tip a little more, from what I understand, you are more impressed by dandy, even though they played badly against cantebury and Doveton obviously played well against cantebury???

this is a interesting tip
wasn't on here yesterday but glad to see i sparked some football talk, other than the dribble thats been on here of late. Ok i will explain my reasoning, some may agree some may not. 1. Doveton have had a week off, usually instead of refreshing you it leaves you quite flat. 2. dandy had chalmers and hanfield missing last week plus a few others. Some might say that two players make no difference but with chalmers in it frees big show up to play chf, ff and if he is up front they are much more dangerous. 3. If anyone would care to look the side canterbury played with in round one was completly different from round two. 4. Dandy hate Doveton, and they hate defectors from dandy to doveton even more!!! All in all i may be wrong in my tip but thats my logic. Plus Jooce told me they were going to smash them!!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dandy vs doveon this week lads, and there is a lot of hate between these teams, espeacially with all the dealings in the off season with a few dandy boys heading to the eagles. Was talking to a few of the dandy boys last week after the game and it is going to be on from the first bounce, good luck to who ever plays on the show, you'll need it!!! Dandy by 2 goals;)
Dont know why it would be on?? We doont have alot of il history wth Springy Districts!!:D:D

Dont know why it would be on?? We doont have alot of il history wth Springy Districts!!:D:D

Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada

Sorry, just getting the fence sponsorship ready for tomorrows big Darby...

Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada Lada

Sorry, just getting the fence sponsorship ready for tomorrows big Darby...

Cat you certainly are a PUSSY !!!!

Piss Off back to where you came from.

PS Going Places agrees

Mount > Sth Yarra > Doveton > Skye > Canterbury > Cerberus > Dandy > Sandown

Season complete, no need to play any more games. Call the season off, hand out the awards and let the ovals recover for next season. :D:D:D

If the ladder ends up like this everyone owes MOC a beer I think hehe

Once again their will be no field umpires for the ressies at skye today this will be the second week in a row.Has any other clubs had this same problem this year.Surely with the shortage of umpires they wouldnt have 2 umpires in div 1 or div 2 reserves they could of least have one at each game.I know the umps for both skye v sth yarra will be doing their best but it does spell a concren for disaster even though it is div 3 ressies they are still part of the league.

Great tipping on my behalf. please feel free to pm me if you require sfl tips, afl tips, horse racing advice or stock market advice. I'll be more than happy to help. F***** dandy!!!:D

Once again their will be no field umpires for the ressies at skye today this will be the second week in a row.Has any other clubs had this same problem this year.Surely with the shortage of umpires they wouldnt have 2 umpires in div 1 or div 2 reserves they could of least have one at each game.I know the umps for both skye v sth yarra will be doing their best but it does spell a concren for disaster even though it is div 3 ressies they are still part of the league.

If I recall correctly, last year most clubs were providing their own reserves umpire for home games, so I dunno what you are whinging about?

im making a statement not whinging by the way if that was the case last year why havent they fixed it

They didn't need to last year, the div 3 teams did not need to find umpires last year, this year i guess we have been lucky and had 1 field umpire for the last 3 weeks (same umpire) the colts had 2 filed umpires this week, all good that the SFL get a colts division up and running but what about getting the extra umpires (field/boundry/goal) for the colts? it looks that they are taking from the div 3 reserves and filling in the colts.

Not happy Jan!!!

If I recall correctly, last year most clubs were providing their own reserves umpire for home games, so I dunno what you are whinging about?

Sorry mate but you are wrong! the SFLUA would provide umpires and then ask for club umpires each week, this year the clubs aren't even getting an email on a Friday to let them know that they need to supply an umpire.

Actually Southern this is the 3rd week in a row for us. The league are not advising clubs until it is too late.
We pay a rediculous amount of money to these boffins, why can't they deliver?
Maybe we could enquire if they need us to do anything else for them?

Frankencow can you collect the CEO's drycleaning?

Blac can you go to officeworks and pick up this weeks supply of idiocy?

Madman can you process all this weeks credit notes back to clubs that have paid for umpires and had to supply their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back