Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Colts have only been getting more umpires because some umpires are doing 2 games. The Colts and then the Seniors at 2:00pm at a different ground.
We got told different to that, apparently they are only allowed to umpire one game for the day, and that was straight from the horses mouth. We have had the same umpire three weeks in a row....

We got told different to that, apparently they are only allowed to umpire one game for the day, and that was straight from the horses mouth. We have had the same umpire three weeks in a row....

Doveton have had Nifty Nev 3 straight weeks...

Doveton v Dandy was a fairly scrappy game at times, fairly even contest all day, until about 5 mins into the last quarter doveton ran over dandy. Similar to the Canterbury game.

Was talking to one of the Dandy guys after they game, apparently they get about 15 at best to training on a Tuesday and not many more than 20 on a Thursday. Cant see them improving too much if things remain like this all season.

Good wins to Mount and the Yarra boys and Sandown too

tel you what frankencow, you blokes pumped the flag favourites, you blokes would be closing in on them wouldn't you??

skye $1.01
sth/yarra $1.40:D

magoos put up a good effort!!

tel you what frankencow, you blokes pumped the flag favourites, you blokes would be closing in on them wouldn't you??

skye $1.01
sth/yarra $1.40:D

magoos put up a good effort!!
If you back the yarra's in to $1.40 you have to ease skye out to at least $1.02:D

I agree you shouldn't be getting the same umpire 3 weeks in a row, maybe there is other factors. Transport reasons??

The reason there is still some 2 umpire systems in Div 1 and 2 Res is not every umpire wants or can't umpire alone.

Maybe a reason for the late notice for Club umpires is that this year umpire training has changed from Wednesday to Thursday, so Clubs aren't finding out until Friday. Which makes it alot harder for Clubs.

Once again their will be no field umpires for the ressies at skye today this will be the second week in a row.Has any other clubs had this same problem this year.Surely with the shortage of umpires they wouldnt have 2 umpires in div 1 or div 2 reserves they could of least have one at each game.I know the umps for both skye v sth yarra will be doing their best but it does spell a concren for disaster even though it is div 3 ressies they are still part of the league.
Big deal no umpires get over it,no comment from Going Places or Mad Man on the lose what have we closed ranks down there.:)

ummm

we lost.......

unfortunate but it does happen every now and then, we now need to work harder and bounce back

simple really....... South Yarra are a very well oiled unit, they impressed me alot, we just werent on our game

11 goals to 3 in the first half

5 goals to 5 in the second half

not enough inside 50's for our forwards to have a chance to kick a winning score. Id say smasha will have a look at the footage and work on where we went wrong.

not really much else to say bar that personally i am dissapointed, the great thing about footy though, is we get another shot at it next week and the week after, put this behind us and move forward.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nothing on the clearance page on sfl.com.au for him to be cleared by either black rock or belgrave.... interesting eh :confused::confused:

You need better sources benchyman. My brother plays at Belgrave and says they cleared him ages ago.

I guess the fact that belgrave cleared him is proof that your mob cheated last year by playing unregistered player(s). That was 2 years in a row you guys had to cheat? The year before playing an extra player on the ground. What you got planned for this year?

You need better sources benchyman. My brother plays at Belgrave and says they cleared him ages ago.

I guess the fact that belgrave cleared him is proof that your mob cheated last year by playing unregistered player(s). That was 2 years in a row you guys had to cheat? The year before playing an extra player on the ground. What you got planned for this year?

sfl management said we could play him, so we did.... if the extra player you are refering too was in the elminaiton final when we smashed you knobs, that was also because the sfl guy running the interchange said we cuold put someone on to replace the one sent off.... so if "cheating" means "doing what sfl says we can do" then yeah we are guilty as charged

i was at the skye vs south yarra game on the weekend. Skye couldnt contain number 17 from south yarra, not sure of his name, thought he was best on ground by a mile, his distribution by hand often cut open skye. very good standard of game.

Whats going on it's gone very very quiet what happen to all the regulars that pump up their own tyres.Come on MM or GP what about the Cow or SMuu even Blac04 have you all shut the gate,for a change no cockyness,what about M-Lion where are you guy's.:p

i was at the skye vs south yarra game on the weekend. Skye couldnt contain number 17 from south yarra, not sure of his name, thought he was best on ground by a mile, his distribution by hand often cut open skye. very good standard of game.

I think that is Mathew Jewell that your talking about Stevie Gerrard.

I never thought they would let amateur rap artist play local footy. I swear i heard a bit of Kanye coming from his mouth from time to time.

Someone ask him how banana's get their "bends"!

Whats going on it's gone very very quiet what happen to all the regulars that pump up their own tyres.Come on MM or GP what about the Cow or SMuu even Blac04 have you all shut the gate,for a change no cockyness,what about M-Lion where are you guy's.:p
since when am i cocky? if anything i am a harsh critic!!! Not much too talk about when you get smacked, i am a bit worried about no madman and corey, that means there focused for this week, should be a cracker at canterbury sports ground.;)

since when am i cocky? if anything i am a harsh critic!!! Not much too talk about when you get smacked, i am a bit worried about no madman and corey, that means there focused for this week, should be a cracker at canterbury sports ground.;)

Dont worry boys. (I dont really think you were)

Havent gone anywhere just been layed up in bed on and off for the past week and also not too much to talk of.
Sth Yarra very much improved, run the ball well and run in good numbers. Very well coached. I heard that they had 12 senior players out.

At least we know where we are at now. Plenty of work to do.

Ape never once have I blown up our tyres, just have said we picked up a few and hoped to improve. If I didnt want us to improve, I dont think the clup would have appointed me.

The good thing in footy at this stage of the season is there is always next week, so on we move to a tough assignment at Cantebury.

Dont worry boys. (I dont really think you were)

Havent gone anywhere just been layed up in bed on and off for the past week and also not too much to talk of.
Sth Yarra very much improved, run the ball well and run in good numbers. Very well coached. I heard that they had 12 senior players out.

At least we know where we are at now. Plenty of work to do.

Ape never once have I blown up our tyres, just have said we picked up a few and hoped to improve. If I didnt want us to improve, I dont think the clup would have appointed me.

The good thing in footy at this stage of the season is there is always next week, so on we move to a tough assignment at Cantebury.
That statement is CRAP every side says they have players out how many did Skye have out and how many did Canterbury have out and how many did Mt or Dovey have out it's a throw away statement :rolleyes:

That statement is CRAP every side says they have players out how many did Skye have out and how many did Canterbury have out and how many did Mt or Dovey have out it's a throw away statement :rolleyes:

Can confirm that Skye had 48 players out (well that's how many didn't by a raffle ticket on Thursday).

Have to pass on our best wishes to Coach, plus SLAM... they've been hit with the life threatening Flu... hope they're OK.

Chicken soup for you chickens.

Yeah looking at their list it's not 12, but probably 8 or 9 that would make the side they put on the park last weekend. Might screw with their chemistry though.

Spot on.

I cant remember a week where we haven't had to make forced changes to our team. Whether its an injury or just unavailable. I dont think we would have had the exact same team play 2 weeks in a row since i've been here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back