Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rumours matt dube from south yarra is leaving , and taking a hand full of players back to play at his old club in b&d????????????????
From Tatong by any chance bobcat? It's good to be able to knock rumours like this on the head straight away. I live with Mat Dube, and I can guarantee we will both be at South Yarra again next year. As for the handfull of players he's taking, I don't know anyone that would go. If that rumour was based on anything, you must have rang him when he was extremely shitfaced...

From Tatong by any chance bobcat? It's good to be able to knock rumours like this on the head straight away. I live with Mat Dube, and I can guarantee we will both be at South Yarra again next year. As for the handfull of players he's taking, I don't know anyone that would go. If that rumour was based on anything, you must have rang him when he was extremely shitfaced...

matthuie will play for tatong jus u wait and see, lol its alrite loc don get upset.... his a good kid, he noes where home is and his reall mates ... loyality its called , jus one yr to celebrate tatongs 100 yrs !!!!!!!

Who the hell is Chuck Yaman, i heard along the grapvine he played a couples of games for sth yarra,what a great pick as coach for the cobras,obviously there planning to fold.:D

Who the hell is Chuck Yaman, i heard along the grapvine he played a couples of games for sth yarra,what a great pick as coach for the cobras,obviously there planning to fold.:D
Heard he has allready tried poaching a few players from SFL clubs, has rang a few canterbury players;)

Trained for a couple of weeks, played 1 or 2 games. Can't tell you a heap about him. Older bloke but probably still a playing coach. Came down once with a guy named Chilly I think from Oakleigh, but never really saw much of them again. Looked like he knew what he was doing though, has obviously played a fair bit of footy.

matthuie will play for tatong jus u wait and see, lol its alrite loc don get upset.... his a good kid, he noes where home is and his reall mates ... loyality its called , jus one yr to celebrate tatongs 100 yrs !!!!!!!
Haha, that's a fair crack at Mathieu's name. :thumbsu: Nah, he said you're a good bloke but no chance mate. :D

he was actually the runner for south yarra early in the year but ended up playing a couple of games due to injuries.he was a gun player started playing at east hawthorn then to richmond amateurs in the old sesfl(won a flag there) then to collingwood districts(won a flag there) then maybe a few games at st kilda city.it is his first coaching job i think.i tell you one thing he wont cop any shit from anyone at the cobras he hates losing and wont cop any bullshit thats been happening down there.

i said some teams
going on the basis of an 18 round season mate
think u got confused there
or maybe i shoulda been clearer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard he has allready tried poaching a few players from SFL clubs, has rang a few canterbury players;)

Wouldn't want to name some of those Canterbury players spoken to? Who may be out the door down at the berries? Certainly not you after being re-appointed as magoos coach... Maybe one of the so called many players that earn a crust in the toffee town?
Wasn't Chuck Yaman a pilot? I'm sure I played his flight simulator as a wee lad back in the day!!

Wouldn't want to name some of those Canterbury players spoken to? Who may be out the door down at the berries? Certainly not you after being re-appointed as magoos coach... Maybe one of the so called many players that earn a crust in the toffee town?
Wasn't Chuck Yaman a pilot? I'm sure I played his flight simulator as a wee lad back in the day!!
Won't name the player's because they are not going to sandown, but as far as i know nobody leaving. As for me what i get for coaching doesn't even cover my mobile phone bill spent ringing players during the season. And as i have said before nobody but he coaching staff get paid at canterbury. Some handy recruits coming down apparently though...;)

I'll agree Smuu, thats the 1 thing i noticed substantially this year, the mobile phone goes through the roof ringing players back and forwards!!

Vinny reckons his phone bill tripled through out the footy season!! mine doubled!!

Pretty bored, so thought I'd give my Div 3 BigFooty MVP for the year.

3 votes to The Enemy Within - This mysterious character was our chief protagonist, being everyone from 'the guy over the back hitting golf balls' to the 'guy wearing the glasses and fake moustache'. He seemed to be everyone but nowhere all at once. I'm sure he's got a long list of people who want to snot him, but they'll have to find him first!

2 votes to kuta - He had everyone wondering 'Who is kuta?' for the best part of the season. Invariably thought to be from Mount Waverley or South Yarra, if you knew how to use a computer you were accused of being kuta at least once this year. In the end it wasn't Nick Coutts, or myself, or BigRich or the Vulture or Big Pete but Mathieu Dube. I live with the guy and I had no idea... The lengths he went to to keep it a secret.

1 vote to Madman - In this crazy, mixed up world of BigFooty, Madman was always the voice of reason. Sensible and udnerstating his own contrbution to Skye's Ressies flag, and handling himself well when disgruntled Skye Ressies players had a decent crack at him. Madman rounds out the top 3.

Dishonourable mention to goal kicking wingman, flying dutchman, and any other alias Nick Coutts used this year. :p

Pretty bored, so thought I'd give my Div 3 BigFooty MVP for the year.

3 votes to The Enemy Within - This mysterious character was our chief protagonist, being everyone from 'the guy over the back hitting golf balls' to the 'guy wearing the glasses and fake moustache'. He seemed to be everyone but nowhere all at once. I'm sure he's got a long list of people who want to snot him, but they'll have to find him first!

2 votes to kuta - He had everyone wondering 'Who is kuta?' for the best part of the season. Invariably thought to be from Mount Waverley or South Yarra, if you knew how to use a computer you were accused of being kuta at least once this year. In the end it wasn't Nick Coutts, or myself, or BigRich or the Vulture or Big Pete but Mathieu Dube. I live with the guy and I had no idea... The lengths he went to to keep it a secret.

1 vote to Madman - In this crazy, mixed up world of BigFooty, Madman was always the voice of reason. Sensible and udnerstating his own contrbution to Skye's Ressies flag, and handling himself well when disgruntled Skye Ressies players had a decent crack at him. Madman rounds out the top 3.

Dishonourable mention to goal kicking wingman, flying dutchman, and any other alias Nick Coutts used this year. :p

Shut up frankenfluffer i hardly hid behind any alais, thinking about attending some preseason training sessions as my gut is getting very similar to a friend of mine's big pete:p. I have spoken to a very reliable source my mate is very good mates with damien cupido hopefully he might be joining the mighty yarra's is a very talented cricketer aswell, kicked 5 goals on anzac day a few years ago, i will keep workin on him. He is currently workin at a drive thru bottleshop in nth adel but wants to come back to melbourne so a natural progression to the yarra's would suit. Very sad not to be listening to Mr Bayliss and his inspiring quarter time addresses next season. nev has alot to live up too. I dont care if they kick 19 goals as long as we kick 20 classic blood and guts stuff i know tickled a few current SFL coaches, hairs on the back of their neck hey MrEnemy.:thumbsu:

Shut up frankenfluffer i hardly hid behind any alais, thinking about attending some preseason training sessions as my gut is getting very similar to a friend of mine's big pete:p. I have spoken to a very reliable source my mate is very good mates with damien cupido hopefully he might be joining the mighty yarra's is a very talented cricketer aswell, kicked 5 goals on anzac day a few years ago, i will keep workin on him. He is currently workin at a drive thru bottleshop in nth adel but wants to come back to melbourne so a natural progression to the yarra's would suit. Very sad not to be listening to Mr Bayliss and his inspiring quarter time addresses next season. nev has alot to live up too. I dont care if they kick 19 goals as long as we kick 20 classic blood and guts stuff i know tickled a few current SFL coaches, hairs on the back of their neck hey MrEnemy.:thumbsu:
Damian Cupido was labelled the most talented junior footballer in the country at the age of 17, my cousin played state u17 and u19 cricket with him. He was the best junior leggy in Vic at the time. Unfortunatley wasted his tallent by not working hard enough at essendon an insider at that club told me. would demand big dollars at any club.

Damian Cupido was labelled the most talented junior footballer in the country at the age of 17, my cousin played state u17 and u19 cricket with him. He was the best junior leggy in Vic at the time. Unfortunatley wasted his tallent by not working hard enough at essendon an insider at that club told me. would demand big dollars at any club.

I have seen this bloke doing a bit of extra training down(while on the essendon list) at my gym in armadale on the boxing bag and speed balls didn't come across to be lazy he like most alf players looked to be at a fitness level then can only be acheived be a proffesional sportsman

I have seen this bloke doing a bit of extra training down(while on the essendon list) at my gym in armadale on the boxing bag and speed balls didn't come across to be lazy he like most alf players looked to be at a fitness level then can only be acheived be a proffesional sportsman
Thats why they are in that shape they get paid to do nothing else but train. From what i heard he would only just do what was required no extra like the jimmy hirds and nathan buckleys of the world who would have 40 shots on goal after training. Wasted talent for mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back