Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard there should be quite a few new ones, from Belgrave and Waverley Blues. Good luck getting anything out of M-Lion though, where's banana breath? You down there yet mate?

Hey there Frankencow,

l have been overseas for the last few weeks and haven't done any sort of training. Will probably have a year off and just do the rounds each week watching a few mates play.
Not sure what the other guys are doing, but l'm sure they won't be going back to Belgrave.

MOC any news from the jungles of hell :rolleyes: hows your number dumb dumb
I'm not sure what your agenda is on here, but if you have a problem with somebody or everybody at the club why don't you come down and have a talk to us.
Making a fool of yourself on here isn't going to help you.
If you don't have the balls to come down in person then PM me and i'll see if i can help sort out your issues.

I'm not sure what your agenda is on here, but if you have a problem with somebody or everybody at the club why don't you come down and have a talk to us.
Making a fool of yourself on here isn't going to help you.
If you don't have the balls to come down in person then PM me and i'll see if i can help sort out your issues.
No agenda butterfingers just wondering if i will get a game this year or will supercoach and you not put me in :D

Is anyone on this forum going to talk about anything that resembles football, or anything to do with our competition.
Starting to come around quick now, have teams numbers on the track improved?

Is anyone on this forum going to talk about anything that resembles football, or anything to do with our competition.
Starting to come around quick now, have teams numbers on the track improved?
We should just get there in terms of putting teams on the park. Found out today that we've lost Nick Owen to Reservoir. We've got from 2 Nick Owens in Div 3 to 0.

We should just get there in terms of putting teams on the park. Found out today that we've lost Nick Owen to Reservoir. We've got from 2 Nick Owens in Div 3 to 0.

If this is true it will hurt Sth as he was a very good player for them. I thought you blokes had plenty of numbers with the new coaches.

Anyone got any news on the Navy boys, very quite down there.

Dandy have gone fairly quite lately too, could be trying to fly under the radar. Give us something Big 'Jooce Caboose' or maybe 'Not So Big'

We may have lost a key position player to another knee also, fingers crossed it wasnt too bad, we will know by the end of the week.:thumbsdown:

If this is true it will hurt Sth as he was a very good player for them. I thought you blokes had plenty of numbers with the new coaches.

Dandy have gone fairly quite lately too, could be trying to fly under the radar. Give us something Big 'Jooce Caboose' or maybe 'Not So Big'

We may have lost a key position player to another knee also, fingers crossed it wasnt too bad, we will know by the end of the week.:thumbsdown:
Navy boys are to busy shooting stuff to get on this forum! As for the jooce i have heard a strong rumour that he has droped a few kgs and is ready to smash the comp apart. A fit trimed jooce, never seen in SFL competition before!!!:D

False alarm, its all good, scans showed no structual damage so the "Key Position Player" is fine, couple of weeks off then back

this is what i hear anyways.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

False alarm, its all good, scans showed no structual damage so the "Key Position Player" is fine, couple of weeks off then back

Good news MM. Lets hope it stays that way.

We had a meeting with the council last night and in their opinion:

1.There will be no need to start the season late as it has a bad effect on the grounds for cricket (not enough time to repair during seasons):thumbsu:
2.We are able to have 1 practice match at this stage.
3.We are able to train on an allocated ground from 1st March, one night a week.:thumbsu:

Anyone else had any sort of feedback from councils. At the meeting last night they said that most councils would be fairly uniform.

Still isnt bugger all talk on this forum about footy yet, what will it take.
Havent seen to many signings yet from other clubs.

That's good news Whiskers. All we need is you to don the Number 4 in honour of the great DC. Change of no. change of luck.... ;)

We're training twice a week at Fritsch Holzer Park, and the ground isn't bad. Apart from a hard patch on the wing, it's in pretty good nick. I've been training in boots since the last week of January, and a couple of others have too, though the majority is still in the runners. As for where we'll play, Bruce Hill is expecting to hear back from Councils toward the end of Feb.

We're training twice a week at Fritsch Holzer Park, and the ground isn't bad. Apart from a hard patch on the wing, it's in pretty good nick. I've been training in boots since the last week of January, and a couple of others have too, though the majority is still in the runners. As for where we'll play, Bruce Hill is expecting to hear back from Councils toward the end of Feb.

Good to hear, someone answering a question that has something to do with our footy.
Is Holzer Park where you played at last year, if so very lucky to be able to train on a ground. Is it true about Smith leaving?

Good to hear, someone answering a question that has something to do with our footy.
Is Holzer Park where you played at last year, if so very lucky to be able to train on a ground. Is it true about Smith leaving?
We'll have to wait and see with Jules. Yeah, that's where we played last year. Bruce Hill has applied for God knows how many grounds that we're still waiting to hear back on. If worst comes to worst we'll always have the Fritsch Holzer option, but we'd rather move. As some of you may remember, Fritsch Holzer turned to slush in the middle of the year, but it's probably because it holds all that moisture that it's alright to train on now.

Mounts ground is rock hard,would need a lot of rain to be able to play on it come round 1,in saying that it's 100 % bettter than this time last year.

Mounts ground is rock hard,would need a lot of rain to be able to play on it come round 1,in saying that it's 100 % bettter than this time last year.
Just had a look at canterburys and its extremly patchy, hopefully as soon as the cricketers are off it they will stop cutting it short and give the grasss a bit of a chance

Just had a look at canterburys and its extremly patchy, hopefully as soon as the cricketers are off it they will stop cutting it short and give the grasss a bit of a chance
Power Rd is looking ok for this time of year. Although its still too hard, it has alot of grass coverage on it, so any bit of rain it will look a treat! Nevertheless, we rarely do have any complaints about the condtion of our ground!! Pobabaly best in Div 3!!!!:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back