Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal full foward anthony johnston didn't play but no new. I was there first half and kick two points and did nothing untill i moved up the ground. ( so not sure if your taking piss or not!!!) The bloke who played there second half is new a mate of dannys but will play back line.
Not taking the piss, just heard your full forward played really well, and he didn't sound familar to me, thats all.

Ricky Ramsdale is the new recruit down Doveton this year he has came from Langwarrin Football club , being there leading goal kicker the past couple of years averagin 60-70 goals ........

Massive recruit for doveton

Ramsdale will be a handful for the backmen in the comp, very accomplished footballer, hopefully we get to see him and the rest of the boom recruits for Doveton play on the weekend. Mussa will be spewing, he wont be the main target now.

Cat, i think you may have been drinking from the bottle not the bowl last night.

M-lion you still havent told us about your recruits yet. Do we just have to wait and see?

Dandy seems to have gone into lock down. Playing there cards very close to there chest.

Doodah, you mat get your wish to play on some big forwards with all these goal kicking machines that are lining up in Div 3 this year.

Ramsdale will be a handful for the backmen in the comp, very accomplished footballer, hopefully we get to see him and the rest of the boom recruits for Doveton play on the weekend. Mussa will be spewing, he wont be the main target now.

M-lion you still havent told us about your recruits yet. Do we just have to wait and see?
Not much to report on recruits a brief run down on a couple: G Kinchington can play,C Filer can play a bit,T Fulton he also can play slightly,B Smith proven performer,S Matheson and C Matheson both brothers apparently can both get a kick and a couple more who haven't signed as of yet ;)

From reports that i have heard out of Dandenong , they have gained the services from a few players from Springvale Districts. There 1st or reserves players yet to be confirmed...

If given a chance to play on any of the big fowards, it would be a great experience but i think my pace may just be to quick for the big mussa ..

This weekends match will be certainly watched by many teams on the weekend , Keen interest will be on the doveton fowards , my tip Cebrerus by 3 goals ?

If given a chance to play on any of the big fowards, it would be a great experience but i think my pace may just be to quick for the big mussa ..

This weekends match will be certainly watched by many teams on the weekend , Keen interest will be on the doveton fowards , my tip Cebrerus by 3 goals ?[/quote]

cough cough, cough cough!!!:eek:

Will be cheering on the three headed dogs, but I think Doveton will be too strong if all reports of their forward line are correct. Keen to see if this Cerberus ruckman is any good. I'm hoping to get there for the twos as well. I had better get there before quarter time or blac will have finished for the day! :p Disco playing this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be cheering on the three headed dogs, but I think Doveton will be too strong if all reports of their forward line are correct. Keen to see if this Cerberus ruckman is any good. I'm hoping to get there for the twos as well. I had better get there before quarter time or blac will have finished for the day! :p Disco playing this year?

i hope to last a bit longer than that this time around thanks cow!!;) yeah will train thursday and probably play!!

With Dovey picking up Rama and Your X forward I would say senior's by 7-8 and reserves by 5....but you never really know what Cerbrus will come with is that Darvell still playing heard he'd been relocated ?

With Dovey picking up Rama and Your X forward I would say senior's by 7-8 and reserves by 5....but you never really know what Cerbrus will come with is that Darvell still playing heard he'd been relocated ?

I can confirm that he will not be playing as he has been posted to Sydney and will be playing for Balmain Dockers -

i heard the doveton secretery on sen last night and she was saying things are looking really good down that way.heaps of young new recruits that can run well plus some man mountains that have signed in the forward line.troy humpries returning from overseas who goes pretty well.maybe scratcher will be playing with wormy this year with all the new pace.doveton by about 100 points in the seniors for me.maybe we have a new early flag favourite........

i heard the doveton secretery on sen last night and she was saying things are looking really good down that way.heaps of young new recruits that can run well plus some man mountains that have signed in the forward line.troy humpries returning from overseas who goes pretty well.maybe scratcher will be playing with wormy this year with all the new pace.doveton by about 100 points in the seniors for me.maybe we have a new early flag favourite........
I think you mean a new runners up to Skye favourite... :D

Thats great i can't wait, lets not be conservitive Eagles by 200 points and Rama to kick the bakers dozen possibly season over for the rest :p

rama will be a good pick up for doveton canteen sales will be up make sure thay bye plenty of dim sims he eats a few before a game. Wonder if he will get bill brownless down the club for a dim sim eat off like he did at langy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back