Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i guess after all the talk and hype,the skye boys wont be playing finals in the ones now! everything fell into their hands with dandy and doveton losing. Must be really dissapointed down their. Between dandy and doveton now could see black rock play doveton 2 weeks in a row!

Yep!!!

Officially it is over, the boys were shattered saturday night, more with there own performance that anything else!! Dissapointing that it is all over with 2 rounds too play but we know it is our own faults!!

To lose games you should win is dissapointing but credit too sandown who were all over us saturday, we played 1 good qaurter of footy so you really shouldnt win.

Great to see Robbie Kreskas up and walking without crutches, he is massively keen for 2008, so thats good news. Had a good chat with Mick allen he is a great bloke.

But really, there aint much else to say, thought our form over the last month was top notch, to come down of such a high after the dandy game!! Well we said we aim to make the finals this year, we havent, so all in all, back to thinking about 2008!!

Even though I was already thinking of 2008 after round 3 when I had a little accident!!!!!!

The Enemy Within revealed himself yesterday afternoon. I'm a little disapointed because it turns out he's actually a good bloke. THAT IS ALL!
Yes The Enemy revealed himself,it was great to meet the boys,Frankenfarter in his nice white top my height too i like that make me feel tall.Vulture 72 younger than i thought,Dube' inspite of his red hair seems to be not a bad bloke who the hell is Kouta !!!!!.
Bound for Glory not this year fella maybe next year or 2011 and GKW i can understand why you got your 6 weeks to much distraction off the field with the blonde on your arm.

Gentleman That Is All.

Well we said we aim to make the finals this year, we havent, so all in all, back to thinking about 2008!!

Your boys gonna be hanging around mate? So sick of teams recruiting with all hopes of doing well, and then doing mediocre so all the players leave.

Heard a little rumour that the MT train may have lost a wheel or 2 on the weekend, losing 3 or 4 key defenders, possibly for the season? Confirm or deny?

Your boys gonna be hanging around mate? So sick of teams recruiting with all hopes of doing well, and then doing mediocre so all the players leave.

Heard a little rumour that the MT train may have lost a wheel or 2 on the weekend, losing 3 or 4 key defenders, possibly for the season? Confirm or deny?

I bloody well hope so, unfortunately there not contracted or anything but I am praying they all stay!!

I know I will be there trying to come back from injury, I just hope the boys will be there with me, they know who they are........

Will Stephens and Barr stay? They seem to be enjoying it down there and have played some ok footy.

I'm not sure how to answer that going places???

I would say that those 2 are probaly the most dedicated club man we have down there at the moment, I would also say that they both have made great mates there this year and have been welcomed with open arms!!!

But will they stay, i will go out on a limb and say yes!!

But I will also say alot depends on who will be coaching next year as well.

Lastly I will say that maybe you might know the answer better than I??? maybe.... maybe not?????

Will Stephens and Barr stay...

Me thinks Madman's on the money here, great clubmen, great players, plus they could prove to be quite handy in the recruitment dep't.

alot depends on who will be coaching next year as well...

Yes very Interesting! Seems to be the hot ticket... there's already been a few names mentioned on this forum.

Lastly I will say that maybe you might know the answer better than I??? maybe.... maybe not?????

Do you finally get to meet the great GP the other week Madman? Any Clues?? give me something!!!

doesn't matter how well they get along, as mussa won't be there next year!!;)

I hope that rumour is not true!! Mussa started the club with the prez, he would be mad to leave!! I know I for 1 would be shattered!!

Cat, You know who I think it is, even though he denies it until he is blue in the face!!

I hope that rumour is not true!! Mussa started the club with the prez, he would be mad to leave!! I know I for 1 would be shattered!!

Cat, You know who I think it is, even though he denies it until he is blue in the face!!

my money is on corey stephens to coach skye next year! already a done deal!!;)

my money is on corey stephens to coach skye next year! already a done deal!!;)

You seem to think you know everything to do with skye??? We all know you work with Mussa, but let me garuntee you one thing, Mussa enjoys telling you stuff, and then reading it on the internet the next day!!!

Trust me in No way is Corey a done deal for next year!! The job will be advertised!!

Just because there is many players like myself who are hoping and praying he gets the job, doesnt mean that it will happen!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You seem to think you know everything to do with skye??? We all know you work with Mussa, but let me garuntee you one thing, Mussa enjoys telling you stuff, and then reading it on the internet the next day!!!

Trust me in No way is Corey a done deal for next year!! The job will be advertised!!

Just because there is many players like myself who are hoping and praying he gets the job, doesnt mean that it will happen!!

i know mussa feed me heaps of rubbish, not alot of it gets posted as i know its crap, like when he says he rates you as one of the best div 3 players!!:D:D:D stephens will coach skye next year!!

hey Wiz how is the knee. Did catch up with Going Places and had a couple of Lagers top bloke.

It's all over unfortunately Jooce. I am happy to have lasted this long as I only expected to play a game or two. I am officially retired now. Some may say a little too late LOL

Have enjoyed my time at Dandy immensely.

:thumbsu:

Ironically enough, I've seen two games where Madman and blac04 have come off within the first five minutes due to a knee. Sorry blac, but even playing on one leg I reckon he's got you covered. :D

Any updates on club B&Fs and the league B&F?

Can Black get beaten after the injury?

How about revised teams or positions for Div 3 team of year. Or first couple picked. (i will go out on a limb and say Black would be first picked and Wilkin)

Cat, you might be looking at the wrong end of the tree, maybe you should look a lttle closer to what cuts them down!!!!!!! Or a likeness.

Ironically enough, I've seen two games where Madman and blac04 have come off within the first five minutes due to a knee. Sorry blac, but even playing on one leg I reckon he's got you covered. :D

what!!!!:eek: you don't think a picture of fitness, an elite athlete, a tower of strenght like myself isn't as good as madman??:eek:
unfortunately, i have to agree!!:D:thumbsu: hopefully you do get back to the seniors madman!!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back