Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha very undermanned mount side, says more about them than moorabbin. Good on ya pal just take the loss as it was. We had 1 on bench in the end and many injured on the field. Wilkin is a freak who was a magnet to the ball and mount have many good recruits who cover their losses. Keep the year rolling and keep the criticism coming!

One player off very early in the match, two others playing whole games that couldn't run. Eight out at a wedding or injured during round one. Both teams had no bench come the end of the match.

The comedy value of this thread is increasing by the hour. Fair to say a lot of people taking the piss.

Every game bar one could have went either way.
Moorabbin and The Hillsman defying my early predictions so far with the Kangas getting through by just 1 point.
Anyone able to confirm was it a Mount meltdown which led to the comeback or did Kangas just hang on?

Many seem to be pumping their own tyres up in April. Looking over the next month or so

EH have CPL, Lyndale, Ashwood, BR + Kangas in next month. Lets talk about how they are after Round 7 to see if they are a legit finals contender.
The Jets have an easier run with SD, Hallam, Mount, Sandown and EH. Could be 7-0. But could easily be 4-3. Easy to put away bad teams like SY and Dandy but need a big scalp to lay claims.
Ashwood 1-1. Big game this week between Sandown/Ashwood. Expecting a few emotions to spill over as the deserted let their frustration out on the departed. Picking an upset. Can only see them beating SY and it might be all she wrote at 2-5.
Mount should get to 5-2. Only real test will be BR + Kangas with Lyndale, Dandy, Southern, SY all winnable games. Good to hear super coach Wilks back to form. My pick for League B+F without Stacey and the big fella.
Kangas 2-0 and took one of the big scalp beating Mount by a point. Test will come in Round 6 vs CPL. Should get to 6-1 based on current form.
CPL put the cue in the rack after half time only winning by 16 after being up by 6 goals at half time. Wouldnt want to do that against better teams. Have Kangas, EH and Ashwood in the next few weeks. IF they are as good as people are raving on about. Should be 7-0 before they taken on MW And BR in the weeks following.

You don't win premierships in April. You build a foundation to create something monumental.
Winter is coming. Lets see who is prepared to do the hard work

The comedy value of this thread is increasing by the hour. Fair to say a lot of people taking the piss.

Every game bar one could have went either way.
Moorabbin and The Hillsman defying my early predictions so far with the Kangas getting through by just 1 point.
Anyone able to confirm was it a Mount meltdown which led to the comeback or did Kangas just hang on?

Many seem to be pumping their own tyres up in April. Looking over the next month or so

EH have CPL, Lyndale, Ashwood, BR + Kangas in next month. Lets talk about how they are after Round 7 to see if they are a legit finals contender.
The Jets have an easier run with SD, Hallam, Mount, Sandown and EH. Could be 7-0. But could easily be 4-3. Easy to put away bad teams like SY and Dandy but need a big scalp to lay claims.
Ashwood 1-1. Big game this week between Sandown/Ashwood. Expecting a few emotions to spill over as the deserted let their frustration out on the departed. Picking an upset. Can only see them beating SY and it might be all she wrote at 2-5.
Mount should get to 5-2. Only real test will be BR + Kangas with Lyndale, Dandy, Southern, SY all winnable games. Good to hear super coach Wilks back to form. My pick for League B+F without Stacey and the big fella.
Kangas 2-0 and took one of the big scalp beating Mount by a point. Test will come in Round 6 vs CPL. Should get to 6-1 based on current form.
CPL put the cue in the rack after half time only winning by 16 after being up by 6 goals at half time. Wouldnt want to do that against better teams. Have Kangas, EH and Ashwood in the next few weeks. IF they are as good as people are raving on about. Should be 7-0 before they taken on MW And BR in the weeks following.

You don't win premierships in April. You build a foundation to create something monumental.
Winter is coming. Lets see who is prepared to do the hard work

Let's just hope the grannie is played between anyone other than mount V's CPL, cause the league is still suffering from the effects of these two clubs bringing the league into disrepute

OTHER DIVSION 3 TEAMS SHOULD DEMAND LEAGUE FEE's BACK FROM SEASON 2014.

No result was achieved

***check the by laws people.

Let's just hope the grannie is played between anyone other than mount V's CPL, cause the league is still suffering from the effects of these two clubs bringing the league into disrepute

No result was achieved

Yeah something all seems a bit fishy with that whole outcome....

Have Sth Yarra ever made enquiries about Citizens park,Church st Richmond. It's a pretty good ground with decent facilities. I'm surprised nobody plays there.
We use to train there on a Tuesday night, but city of yarra kick us off after one year because the juniors are more important there , and the dog walkers haha!

No result was achieved

Having previously determined you are from EH, are you stoking the Fire for this weeks big clash. I reckon your early party will come to a crashing halt this weekend.

Ask for money back, why, you played your 18 umpired games so get over it. moronic idea

Having previously determined you are from EH, are you stoking the Fire for this weeks big clash. I reckon your early party will come to a crashing halt this weekend.

Ask for money back, why, you played your 18 umpired games so get over it. moronic idea

Agreed, money back??? Kidding yaself mate. This is a HUGE cover up but. SFL has been poor here very poor. Carrum & mt got off lightly

Clearly everyone wants us to get flogged. Thats good.
Why wouldnt they put one of the sides up. Hope when they play each other they punch the suitcases out of each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its going to be wet and cold Saturday im tipping there will be no blow out from cpl vs falcons. I think the underdogs are a massive chance here

Endeavour hills started the exact same last year.. Looking forward to playing them when their 3rds are better than their ones again. Boring!

I'm not from black Rock, but I doubt they have much to worry about going by their start to the year.

There is a lot of man love for EH on here....surprised a new thread hasn't been started.

Is there?

From what i know, there are two of us on here

Neither of us have said anything remotely boastful or controversial (unless you like the state of South Yarra's ground, or hate their canteen)

We have proven nothing, i personally view us as very much the underdog for every game we play up until the break

CPL have beaten us by 80+ points every time we've ever played them
We've never got within 5 goals of Moorabbin, particularly on their banana shaped ground
Beaten Ashwood once (and they kicked about 25 points that day) and you'd think they're recruits would all be coming good by then
Only beaten Lyndale in our first 2 seasons
Black Rock beat us comfortably every game
And Hallam have beaten us for fun every since they joined the comp (in fact, we might be the only team bar Lyndale they've ever beaten)

So, if we can be competitive this week, and every week after that, we'll be wrapped...

Exactly, good on e/hills, good to see another team having a crack and being competitive. So what if people are on here bragging about them, a bitta banter is all in good fun. Lets just see how they go against my mob this weekend. Look forward to watching a good contest and having a cracking anzac day

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back