Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed why so much interest in E/Hills. Like everyone has said lets wait a few weeks and see how things go before we all start speculating
I agree, i don't like the Hills as much as anyone else but lets face it Hallam,Dandy,Dragons not much there to talk about and if Ashwood had of got rolled by Hallam we would be talking about both those sides.

Speculation that Ashwood was going to be the threat this year has certainly started shakey, big Mick might of been the first coach on the chopping block if Hallam got over the line.

I agree, i don't like the Hills as much as anyone else but lets face it Hallam,Dandy,Dragons not much there to talk about and if Ashwood had of got rolled by Hallam we would be talking about both those sides.

Speculation that Ashwood was going to be the threat this year has certainly started shakey, big Mick might of been the first coach on the chopping block if Hallam got over the line.

Going by the threads pollers, looks like CPL, Eh and Ashwood then daylight to the rest.

In terms of Ashwood you get worried when so many rats jump a sinking ship and end up on another ship. Not much character or spine there I reckon

Going by the threads pollers, looks like CPL, Eh and Ashwood then daylight to the rest.

In terms of Ashwood you get worried when so many rats jump a sinking ship and end up on another ship. Not much character or spine there I reckon
you have not got a clue have you

Welcome on board pete

Sorry i think what he meant was that all of the players that left to play under Mick @ Ashwood did so to have a chance to win a flag going to a far superior team at whatever cost and however far backwards they put the club they apparently loved playing for. Thats a nice way of putting it right?

Welcome on board pete

Sorry i think what he meant was that all of the players that left to play under Mick @ Ashwood did so to have a chance to win a flag going to a far superior team at whatever cost and however far backwards they put the club they apparently loved playing for. Thats a nice way of putting it right?

They left to go to a team that finished lower than them. In what way is it a far superior team?

Tips for Round 3:
Black Rock 55 points
Mt Waverley 40 points
Moorabbin 90 pints
Sandown 5 points
CPL 47 points
Sth Yarra 80 points

Weather pending if it's dry

Only, mick wanted 2 years, GM only offered 1 year, mick cracked it and ended up at Ashwood. Players didn't like it so 'picked up their bat and ball ' left with majority following mick to Ashwood.

How's that??

What's your clue?? Any different. If so please enlighten us.

Tips for Round 3:
Black Rock 55 points
Mt Waverley 40 points
Moorabbin 90 pints
Sandown 5 points
CPL 47 points
Sth Yarra 80 points

Weather pending if it's dry

Black rock 71 points
Mount 37 points
Moorabbin by 125 points
Ashwood 17 points
EH by 5 points
Sth Yarra 45 points

***Ashwood vs sandown will be a cracker contest too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Sandown a sinking ship? From all reports they are going okay with their new facilities and players. A bit rough of you ask me...

Is Sandown a sinking ship? From all reports they are going okay with their new facilities and players. A bit rough of you ask me...

Sandown will be a decent side when there new blokes gel a bit. Got a bit to work with

Rnd 3 ANZAC DAY predictions, no blow outs in the wet. Good luck to everyone. Lest We Forget

Sandown 5 points
Moorabbin 28 points
EH 7 points
Mount 21 points
Sth yarra 17 points
Black rock 37 points

Mmmm, didn't see 'Facilities' in the best players today. Went down by 10 to ex coach and players. In hindsight may have been better to keep the club United and strong to compliment the off field positives. Great learning for clubs working towards long term plans that maybe 1 persons thought should be consulted and voted on, but may only happen under a strong leader!

Mmmm, didn't see 'Facilities' in the best players today. Went down by 10 to ex coach and players. In hindsight may have been better to keep the club United and strong to compliment the off field positives. Great learning for clubs working towards long term plans that maybe 1 persons thought should be consulted and voted on, but may only happen under a strong leader!

Didn't you just say that these players that moved from Sandown were lacking spine and character? Now you say that they should of kept them.. I agree that they should of kept Mick, but be consistent!

Have you asked any of the current senior players there opinions on their new coach and direction of the club? Not everyone left because of Mick leaving.

Have you asked any of the current senior players there opinions on their new coach and direction of the club? Not everyone left because of Mick leaving.
Tried to ask them however locked out after the game..apparently they were trying to work out the 4 goal scorers.

Alot of finger pointing during the game and outside rooms however the paid GM not there today to answer the questions raised. Obviously at a higher paid job today .

Oh well back to the bar

Tried to ask them however locked out after the game..apparently they were trying to work out the 4 goal scorers.

Alot of finger pointing during the game and outside rooms however the paid GM not there today to answer the questions raised. Obviously at a higher paid job today .

Oh well back to the bar

Are you surprised? You're a current Ashwood/Hallam/Ehills player, not associated with Sandown any longer.

Seems to be a bigger gap than ever between the top 4 sides and the rest? Listening to the black rock/southern game yesterday and the result suggests that

Unfortunately I didn't get to see any games this weekend but it seems most games went to script. EH are better than what I thought but still can't see them making the top 5. I think the top 5 are now set for the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back