Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So you have the inside mail that all 9 players are back in this week?
I can't say that for certain no but the fact the coach felt it necessary to bring it up in the media would suggest that he has plenty up his sleeve wouldn't u think ? Anyways like I have said all along ashwood will only get stronger once they click and obviously have a lot of depth which will stand them in good stead for back half of the year . I think the next 6 weeks will give us a clearer idea on who the best teams are as like I said black rock has played hardly anyone decent yet apart from mount who they probably were lucky to beat.

I can't say that for certain no but the fact the coach felt it necessary to bring it up in the media would suggest that he has plenty up his sleeve wouldn't u think ? Anyways like I have said all along ashwood will only get stronger once they click and obviously have a lot of depth which will stand them in good stead for back half of the year . I think the next 6 weeks will give us a clearer idea on who the best teams are as like I said black rock has played hardly anyone decent yet apart from mount who they probably were lucky to beat.

Dave G - What have you got against Black Rock? You keep stating that the Mount Waverley of last year smashed them and they would do it again this year. Last year they beat them by under 10 points both games, this year BR beat them at Mount's home ground. Its not like they had control and decided who they wanted to play in the first 6 rounds.

Dave G - What have you got against Black Rock? You keep stating that the Mount Waverley of last year smashed them and they would do it again this year. Last year they beat them by under 10 points both games, this year BR beat them at Mount's home ground. Its not like they had control and decided who they wanted to play in the first 6 rounds.
Nothing against them think they are a good club and prob the fairest blokes to play against , I just don't thibk they have really played anyone strong yet... They might smash the strong teams too but at this stage we can't answer this for sure .

Blk Rock will only lose 1 game for the year to either M/Bin or CPL they will smash all other rivals.

I have to disagree with the ashwood prediction. I think most clubs this year are just starting to click now so i think everyone is in the same boat there. Theyve had the four wins which came at the hands on hallam, sandown, e hills and south yarra. So they beat a struggling hallam. Only just. They beat sandown who wont be around in september. E hills beat themselves that day with poor kicking. And they beat south yarra. Which i wouldnt read into too much considering there most dangerous at there home ground and struggle on the bigger decks like ashwoods. See how they fair against black rock and moorabbin then judge i think.

Really Ashwood one of the Bigger Decks, I would think theirs is one of the smaller ones going around......

Blk Rock will only lose 1 game for the year to either M/Bin or CPL they will smash all other rivals.
I actually think e hills will give them a good run this week... E hills could easily be 5-1... Have been competitive with other top sides also. Will be black rocks hardest test so far

I actually think e hills will give them a good run this week... E hills could easily be 5-1... Have been competitive with other top sides also. Will be black rocks hardest test so far
But we are not cos we havent been good enough. Simple

Ok so if anyone actually had a look at the named teams for Ashwood from this week compared to the week before there were 2 changes to the named team from the week before. Maybe a little research by Dave G before he speaks would be helpful. What a muppet looks pretty stupid if you ask me. Knows nothing!!!!

Only go
Ok so if anyone actually had a look at the named teams for Ashwood from this week compared to the week before there were 2 changes to the named team from the week before. Maybe a little research by Dave G before he speaks would be helpful. What a muppet looks pretty stupid if you ask me. Knows nothing!!!!
was only going off what I read the ashwood coach said in the match report.... Sorry didn't have time to run my eye over the ins and outs from the last two weeks... Not sure why he would say he had 9 senior players out when he obviously didn't? Oh well like I said at least I am causing some conversation on the forum !

Only go

was only going off what I read the ashwood coach said in the match report.... Sorry didn't have time to run my eye over the ins and outs from the last two weeks... Not sure why he would say he had 9 senior players out when he obviously didn't? Oh well like I said at least I am causing some conversation on the forum !

Like they say don't believe everything you hear or read. Just the coach making excuses. Do your research and you won't look like an idiot.

After seeing endeavor hills saturday i think they have improved alot compared to last season. They move the ball well and have a couple of key bigs up foward. There ruckmen needs to eat some food tho as he built like a twig haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing endeavor hills saturday i think they have improved alot compared to last season. They move the ball well and have a couple of key bigs up foward. There ruckmen needs to eat some food tho as he built like a twig haha

first the hills ruckman is too fat and now he's to skinny, what a world we live in.

Cpl over Lyndale
south yarra over mount
sandown over dandy
hallam over dragons
Moorabbin over ashwood
black rock over hills

not affiliated with endeavour but as someone who has played in division 3 I wouldn't think your body has to be 90kg of pure muscle...

I'm sure you & polesmokers have amazing rigs o_O
I never said being thin was a problem. Just helping you out with some info.

But your quite welcome to come do your washing on these abs anytime you want

Cpl to def Lyndale 45
Mount to def SY 15
Sandown to def dandy 55pts
Hallam to def dragons 33pts
Moorabbin to def ashwood 75pts
Black **** to def EH 65pts

Couple blowouts this week

Cpl to def Lyndale 45
Mount to def SY 15
Sandown to def dandy 55pts
Hallam to def dragons 33pts
Moorabbin to def ashwood 75pts
Black **** to def EH 65pts

Couple blowouts this week

think your forgetting about the 9 rested to come back in for Ashwood ;)

Round 7 predictions

CPL by 37
YARRA by 1
Sandown by 42
Dragons by 10
Moorabbin by 128
Hills by 12

***can we also get a list of in's & out's for Ashwood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

Back