Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We were sponsored by Harley Heaven and not Harley Davidson themselves.

From KT last March;
"... Our commercial team has been successfully attracting excellent new local partners as well: Harley Davidson ...."

View attachment 455624

Either way it wouldn't have any effect on a sponsorship deal. I doubt your average Harley buyer has any idea where the wheels are made.

I can't see Harley Davidson on the club's corporate partners page. Were they just a game day sponsor?

Actually, it was Adelaide Bike Works and Harley Heaven - so pretty much the same sort of deal that Adelaide has with Toyota dealerships, but Harley Davidson dealerships instead.

I can't see Harley Davidson on the club's corporate partners page. Were they just a game day sponsor?
They were a level 4 sponsor which usually starts the year with about 8-10 names and that doubles during the season. These are businesses that pay around $50k maybe up to $100k, (or provide free goods and services in that range), so its more than a corporate box which is about $35k.

Northpoint Toyota is Robert Hoey ‘s business. A real Port man - was on the Port ‘s board for a few years

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hypothetically speaking of course, could I safely admit on this forum that I own a Camry now? Hypothetically speaking.

Thrifty rent cars.
A Tesla is a car.
Energy Australia sponsor our Indigenous programs.
Energy Australia sell electricity.
A Telsa uses electricity.
Tesla confirmed.
Okay, but what does any of that have to do with Red Bull?

OZbsubb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were sponsored by Harley Heaven and not Harley Davidson themselves.

From KT last March;
"... Our commercial team has been successfully attracting excellent new local partners as well: Harley Davidson ...."

View attachment 455624

Either way it wouldn't have any effect on a sponsorship deal. I doubt your average Harley buyer has any idea where the wheels are made.

But if Harley Davidson are closing parts factories in Australia and the US because its motorcycle shipments to dealers fell to their lowest level in six years, then you would think dealers might be looking at value for money from sponsorships and where to cut costs.

Thrifty rent cars.
Red Bull race cars.
Electricity is energy.
Red Bull is an energy drink.
Cathay Pacific is a sponsor for Port's China program.
Red Bull race airplanes.
Oak is a drink.
Red Bull is a drink.
Tesla confirmed. :huh:

Thrifty rent cars.
Red Bull race cars.
Electricity is energy.
Red Bull is an energy drink.
Cathay Pacific is a sponsor for Port's China program.
Red Bull race airplanes.
Oak is a drink.
Red Bull is a drink.
Tesla confirmed. :huh:

Red Bull seem to take over. Use to be the New York/New Jersey Metro Stars but in 2006 when Red Bull became the sponsor the team is now known as New York Red Bulls. So it’s the Port Adealaide Red Bulls! B6077A1A-94C6-44A9-9AD1-422D2AF4536D.jpeg

Red Bull seem to take over. Use to be the New York/New Jersey Metro Stars but in 2006 when Red Bull became the sponsor the team is now known as New York Red Bulls. So it’s the Port Adealaide Red Bulls!View attachment 455844
Don't be so absurd!

It'll be Teal Bulls
hqdefault.jpg

Actually, I quite like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Sponsorship Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back