Callum Wilkie - Zaine Cordy - Josh Battle
Nasaiah Wanganeen-Milera - Jack Sinclair - Riley Bonner
Brad Hill - Mattaes Phiilipou - Mason Wood
Liam Henry - Mitch Owens - Darcy Wilson
Jack Higgins - Max King - Tim Membrey
Rowan Marshall - Jack Steele - Brad Crouch
Seb Ross - Ryan Byrnes - Liam Stocker - Cooper Sharman

Sub is up for grabs Schoenmaker / Garcia / Caminiti

It pretty much picks itself, and we've kind of got 22 at a good level with a fair step down to the next ( Garcia , Shoenmaker ).
Lot of injury and Webster, but we're still a pretty tight unit.

It pretty much picks itself, and we've kind of got 22 at a good level with a fair step down to the next ( Garcia , Shoenmaker ).
Lot of injury and Webster, but we're still a pretty tight unit.

I agree at this stage the uninjured contingent kind of selects itself. Once Windhager, Dow and Clark come back online then it gets marginally trickier.

If we suffer another injury to a key back though we’re going to start rearranging the team to make it work.

I agree at this stage the uninjured contingent kind of selects itself. Once Windhager, Dow and Clark come back online then it gets marginally trickier.

If we suffer another injury to a key back though we’re going to start rearranging the team to make it work.

If we play Sharman in defense ( with Caminiti forward ) things are starting to get dire.

B- C.Wilkie D.Howard L.Stocker
HB- NWM A.Schoenmaker J.Sinclair
C- B.Hill J.Steele M.Wood
HF- M.Owens C.Sharman J.Higgins
F- D.Butler M.King A.Caminiti
FOLL- R.Marshall J.Macrae M.Phillipou
I/C- D.Wilson, L.Henry, H.Clark, M.Windhager, J.Hayes
Pretty close I reckon.
Webster would probably knock stocker out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B- C.Wilkie D.Howard L.Stocker
HB- NWM A.Schoenmaker J.Sinclair
C- B.Hill J.Steele M.Wood
HF- M.Owens C.Sharman J.Higgins
F- D.Butler M.King A.Caminiti
FOLL- R.Marshall J.Macrae M.Phillipou
I/C- D.Wilson, L.Henry, H.Clark, M.Windhager, J.Hayes

This is a good team and would be my guess as well.

I don't think Shoey will play a true CHB role though, will probably play more a Bonner type running role.

Would not be surprised if one of our draft picks gets a game round 1 ala Pou and Wilson.

FB: C.Wilkie D.Howard J.Webster/L.Hofmann
HB: NWM A.Caminiti J.Sinclair
C: B.Hill J.Steele M.Wood
HF: M.Owens M.King J.Higgins
FF: D.Butler C.Sharman R.Marshall
F: M.Heath J.Macrae M.Phillipou
I/C: D.Wilson L.Henry H.Clark M.Windhager Pick 7

(assuming interchange of 5 w/o sub)

R.Byrnes, Pick 8, Z.Cordy to come in to replace whoever inevitably gets injured over pre-season

P.Dow to replace Clark

CARN DA MOOSE

B. Wilkie Howard  Bice

H.B. NWM Caminiti Sinclair

C. Hill Phillipou Wilson

H.F. Butler L.McMahon  Henry

F. Sharman King Higgins

Foll. Marshall Steele Jones

I/C. Crouch, Macrae, Owens, Wood, Windhager-sub

New: Riley Bice- Werribee Vfl, J.Macrae-WB, L.McMahon-Carlton Vfl

B: Wilkie Howard Stocker
HB- NWM Hayes Sinclair
C- Henry Steele Wood
HF- Hill King Owens
F- Wilson Sharman Higgins
FOLL- Marshall Macrae Phillipou
I/C- Clark, Windhager, Schoenmaker Garcia Caminiti

• We need a replacement in the backline, I think Hayes or Owens could be very dangerous back there.
  • Schoenmaker is our 7th Backman, how would be flexible enough to move on to the wing or HF
*The forward half has a good combination or height, movement, run & guile.
Owens, Caminiti & Hayes all pinch hit in the ruck, so Marshall can spend time forward. Or could Keeler burst onto the seen?

B: Wilkie Howard Stocker
HB- NWM Hayes Sinclair
C- Henry Steele Wood
HF- Hill King Owens
F- Wilson Sharman Higgins
FOLL- Marshall Macrae Phillipou
I/C- Clark, Windhager, Schoenmaker Garcia Caminiti

• We need a replacement in the backline, I think Hayes or Owens could be very dangerous back there.
  • Schoenmaker is our 7th Backman, how would be flexible enough to move on to the wing or HF
*The forward half has a good combination or height, movement, run & guile.
Owens, Caminiti & Hayes all pinch hit in the ruck, so Marshall can spend time forward. Or could Keeler burst onto the seen?
Picking our best 22 atm is a tough one due to how the players comeback in the new season and who gets given certain roles we need filled.
Whatever happens Macrae is going to make our midfield better , he is a ball winner.
Will they give players different roles , will Owens be given a run in the midfield , will they make Hammer into a defender.
Also will Wilson bigger and stronger and play midfield or could he push Wood out of the side and make wing his position.
How are Heath and Keeler going to go next season , they are both at the age to show something.
It's going to be interesting because there are so many things that can change - Stocker could drop weight and be a different player.
My big question is if Marshall get a injury who is the replacement , are they going with Heath or will they find another Campbell.

Will our new draft picks force there way into the team - how is Collard going to play in his 2nd season , will Hastie or McLennon cement there spot in the team.

The team has so many options now that predicting anything is just about impossible.

Picking our best 22 atm is a tough one due to how the players comeback in the new season and who gets given certain roles we need filled.
Whatever happens Macrae is going to make our midfield better , he is a ball winner.
Will they give players different roles , will Owens be given a run in the midfield , will they make Hammer into a defender.
Also will Wilson bigger and stronger and play midfield or could he push Wood out of the side and make wing his position.
How are Heath and Keeler going to go next season , they are both at the age to show something.
It's going to be interesting because there are so many things that can change - Stocker could drop weight and be a different player.
My big question is if Marshall get a injury who is the replacement , are they going with Heath or will they find another Campbell.

Will our new draft picks force there way into the team - how is Collard going to play in his 2nd season , will Hastie or McLennon cement there spot in the team.

The team has so many options now that predicting anything is just about impossible.
Shows we need a true back pocket

There is alot of Stocker love here, but I ask you?, didn't you see the opposition small forwards running amok, not Stockers fault entirely. But I'd prefer Stocker as a midfielder, but he's not that good.

There is alot of Stocker love here, but I ask you?, didn't you see the opposition small forwards running amok, not Stockers fault entirely. But I'd prefer Stocker as a midfielder, but he's not that good.
Stocker could easily transform to a different player - we all know Lyon wanted Steele to drop weight when he comeback as coach , a would bet at his exist meeting they would of said he needed to increase his tank and dropping the weight would help that.
He is well settled at the club now and could easy take a big step up and knowing the people around him have his full support.
A part from him we have so much untapped talent it hard to know who is going to explode onto the scene.
I'm a massive fan of Keller and he hasn't even played a game yet , he just seems so laid back , but for a big guy his skill level is up there and the guy can take a big grab.
But with so many young guys in the squad now it will be exciting to see what heights this team can reach.

Too much like Hastie maybe, definately not key position. McLennan, O'Connell all abit similar for me. And Hastie the only one I'd put shares on.
Disagree. Although they are similar physically, Hofmann is a lot more defensive. Hastie is more like Sinclair/Nas - the offensive weapon off half back

McLennan idk what he is tbh, it would've been nice if he was a couple cms taller so he could play 3rd tall

LOC hopefully is a long-term winger to replace Wood. Good overhead and good tank

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction St.Kilda Best 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back