St Kilda Player burns Dwarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

mj-laughing.gif

So assault? It's irrelevant that the guy is a dwarf but the media will make it all about him being a dwarf
If you got your clothes lit on fire, and you personally didn't suffer any burns and otherwise were ok would you be keen on pressing charges? I don't think I would be. Payment for the costume the entertainer was wearing and an apology should suffice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From saints.com.au

St Kilda Football Club wishes to advise that player Clinton Jones has offered his sincere apologies to entertainer Blake Johnston for an inadvertent action at a players' end of year celebration yesterday.

"I sincerely apologise to Mr Johnston and have done so personally today. As a playing group we were engaged in end of season activities which in hindsight were quite childish. I made an error of judgement in including Mr Johnston in the activity.

I am embarrassed if this has caused angst and certainly had no intention to cause any harm to anyone, including the St Kilda Football Club and its members"

The club has imposed a sanction of $3000 in accordance with the AFL Players Code of Conduct.

Clinton has been in contact with AFL CEO Andrew Demetriou regarding the matter, which has now been dealt with in full by all involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Player burns Dwarf!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back