**** off Jose St Kilda Prez has an meltdown because Saints players cannot sire Sons and are a total failure of a sporting institution

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
Logopolis
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
95833t.jpg

Pull your head in Ass-Hat, why should other traditional clubs be punished because your clubs players can't get the required job done in the sack.

Fred Basset would be a more inspiring president/chairman of a footy club

images

Can't wait for the Campo twins to star next year for the Blue Baggers.
It's bad enough having bitter flog SA and WA Clubs moan about the Father Son but St Burnt Dwarf ?

I actually donated 20 dollars to their Save Our Saints tin rattling campaign back in 1995. I want that money back Sainters.

Two things.

1. Academies are a rort.
2. LOL Saints.

Much happier having Heeney and Mills playing for the Swans than NRL which would have happened if not academies.

Also wait for the melts from Hawfies once Luke Hodge's sons nominate the Brisbane Lions under their academy. That is going to be so so sweet. Lol TazHawk15

Cry me a ****ing river. Make your own academy!

Pathetic isn't it ? St Kilda have been around for something like 100 (okay 90) more years than the Bears/Lions and still only got 1 flag.

Absolute sooks they are

Pathetic isn't it ? St Kilda have been around for something like 100 (okay 90) more years than the Bears/Lions and still only got 1 flag.

Absolute sooks they are
We had 19 years between Grand Final appearances and they made 2 GFs and 1 GF replay in that time. They’ve had their chances to be successful, it’s not our fault they didn’t take them!

Much happier having Heeney and Mills playing for the Swans than NRL which would have happened if not academies.

Also wait for the melts from Hawfies once Luke Hodge's sons nominate the Brisbane Lions under their academy. That is going to be so so sweet. Lol TazHawk15
Did he play enough games for Brisbane?
Even if he didn’t they should make it happen, just for lols.

I know he is a beast in the business world but f**k me I cant take him serious when he talks....

Apparently he is deaf in one ear, so we shouldn't make fun of the way he talks, but bloody hell that rant he gave last night just sounded of south grapes/loser talk.

Levi Ashcroft is the son of a legend of the Brisbane Bears/Lions. I actually think it's easy to forget how good Marcus was, he was a pivotal figure in the Lions three peat team of the 00.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently he is deaf in one ear, so we shouldn't make fun of the way he talks, but bloody hell that rant he gave last night just sounded of south grapes/loser talk.

Levi Ashcroft is the son of a legend of the Brisbane Bears/Lions. I actually think it's easy to forget how good Marcus was, he was a pivotal figure in the Lions three peat team of the 00.
Marcus Ashcroft was one of my favourite players before and during our 3peat years. Just the way he conducted himself was the ultimate professional. And you can see the same in Will too

Marcus Ashcroft was one of my favourite players before and during our 3peat years. Just the way he conducted himself was the ultimate professional. And you can see the same in Will too

Levi is apparently (so I have read) more talented than Will.

Boy oh Boy I am looking foward to seeing what he does in the Maroon and Gold.

Did he play enough games for Brisbane?
Even if he didn’t they should make it happen, just for lols.
He only played 41 games for Brisbane, so I don’t think so. But he still lives up here, so I guess there’s nothing stopping his sons joining our academy!

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose St Kilda Prez has an meltdown because Saints players cannot sire Sons and are a total failure of a sporting institution

Remove this Banner Ad

Back