**** off Jose St Kilda Prez has an meltdown because Saints players cannot sire Sons and are a total failure of a sporting institution

Remove this Banner Ad

No more doubtful free kicks for you next decade

We don't get many doubtful free kicks anyway so no big loss.

If Riewoldt, Hayes and Goddard have sons and they become guns, you won't be complaining.

Riewoldt has got a few sons but apparently they are more into baseball than football after living over in the States. :(

He does sound a bit like zackah tbh :$
How many times have you melt permad yourself on this forum when Carlton lost friend? :$

My only melt perma was courtesy of Impunity! when the bombers beat his beloved norf west coast and craffles and I trolled him into quite possibly the largest mod melt this forum has even seen :$

Good fred

DH does have a point about the northern teams of course but can't blame them for only winning 1 flag before they joined the league

He's the only President with the balls to speak up about the AFL rorting the draft with their biased bullshit F/S and Academy picks.

Yeah, nah

You draft Jack Billings ahead of the Bont and Paddy Cripps and its someone elses fault.
You have to find someone to blame you can never blame your own club for dumb stuff lol.

How many times have you melt permad yourself on this forum when Carlton lost friend? :$

My only melt perma was courtesy of Impunity! when the bombers beat his beloved norf west coast and craffles and I trolled him into quite possibly the largest mod melt this forum has even seen :$

Fk reep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Riewoldt, Hayes and Goddard have sons and they become guns, you won't be complaining.
Riewoldt's doing his best
Occasionally with his wife.

Hindsight Flogs would have to be the most useless species of human ever invented
Wouldn't have expected you to accuse your recruiting department of having hindsight, but fair enough if you say so.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose St Kilda Prez has an meltdown because Saints players cannot sire Sons and are a total failure of a sporting institution

Remove this Banner Ad

Back