**** off Jose St Kilda Prez has an meltdown because Saints players cannot sire Sons and are a total failure of a sporting institution

Remove this Banner Ad

The GF Replay where Collingwood had played about 12 games in a row at the MCG, it's no wonder they were fresher in that game.

Don't get me started on HGH, Collingwood dropped off once Essendon got busted for trying to keep up with the Pies and the Cats.

Both those teams 2009 and 2010 premierships were as drug assisted as Ben Johnson's 1988 Gold Medal at the Seoul Olympics.

They should be awarded to St Kilda as we were the only clean team back then but the AFL don't want to open a can of worms.
Be that as it may, what have you guys done to attempt to improve your results as a club? We have to have academies up here to grow the game up here otherwise we go nowhere. If you’re not an attractive option then players will quite happily look elsewhere. Then no chance of father-sons/daughters for you in the next 20 years.

VJsIkI.gif

STK should stick to burning dwarves and covering up sex scandals because lord knows they’re no good at footy

I mean .... fancy John Noble telling your side to GAGF 🤣

Oh dear… this is your comeback for winning 1 flag from 8 GFs in your entire existence, that John Noble is leaving?

How embrassing :$

Last edited:
The GF Replay where Collingwood had played about 12 games in a row at the MCG, it's no wonder they were fresher in that game.

Don't get me started on HGH, Collingwood dropped off once Essendon got busted for trying to keep up with the Pies and the Cats.

Both those teams 2009 and 2010 premierships were as drug assisted as Ben Johnson's 1988 Gold Medal at the Seoul Olympics.

They should be awarded to St Kilda as we were the only clean team back then but the AFL don't want to open a can of worms.
Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again you try to deflect the truth you poor deluded fool. 🤦‍♂️

The truth is that I didn’t make any comparison between St. Kilda and Collingwood

But that’s your knee-jerk reaction to anything anyone posts: But but >team supported<

Do you even have any idea how totally irrelevant you truly are? We could replace you with an AI bot and the only difference people wouldn’t notice is better grammar

Do me a favour and add me to your ignore list :$

The truth is that I didn’t make any comparison between St. Kilda and Collingwood

But that’s your knee-jerk reaction to anything anyone posts: But but >team supported<

Do you even have any idea how totally irrelevant you truly are? We could replace you with an AI bot and the only difference people wouldn’t notice is better grammar

Do me a favour and add me to your ignore list :$
Blah, blah, blah have a cry sook and use your own ignore option. You can never stand the truth about your mediocre club that's why you always deflect the truth about them and you're a sensitive little petal.

LOL the truth is no other club has been as spectacularly unsuccessful as ST. Kilda, you utter moron. Literally says that in the Fred title 🤦‍♂️

use your own ignore option

Only gigantic softcocks like you post about how they’re putting someone ignore 😂 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, congrats on derailing yet another Fred with your irrelevant bullshit 👍

TT Looking for replacements for the people he put on ignore. He needs these back and forths to stop him lashing out randomly for no reason at all.

The tugs are up shit creek without a paddle, looks like these spoons are gonna come in handy.

LOL the truth is no other club has been as spectacularly unsuccessful as ST. Kilda, you utter moron. Literally says that in the Fred title 🤦‍♂️

Only gigantic softcocks like you post about how they’re putting someone ignore 😂 🤦‍♂️

Anyway, congrats on derailing yet another Fred with your irrelevant bullshit 👍
All I read is waaaaaaaaaaaah!, yet another sookie la la meltdown from lollingwood's biggest drama queen, oh dear! :$

TT Looking for replacements for the people he put on ignore. He needs these back and forths to stop him lashing out randomly for no reason at all.

The tugs are up shit creek without a paddle, looks like these spoons are gonna come in handy.
Nice title defense by ninthwood, where do you think you'll finish next year? :$

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose St Kilda Prez has an meltdown because Saints players cannot sire Sons and are a total failure of a sporting institution

Remove this Banner Ad

Back