St Kilda v Carlton - The Big Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

How many more weeks til the Aints go to the movies and the wheels fall off?

Oh we've already been brother. Still 11-0. Bad luck for you eh?

1. How many minutes of effort will St Kilda need to win comfortably once again?

Probably the entire match, either way a result similar to the Bribane v Carlton game with one side winning within 10 points.

2. How many minutes of effort will St Kilda actually put in?

4 Quarters will be required - so thats approx 120 minutes

3. How much money will you be putting on a St Kilda victory and by what margin?

Saints...none - no value as they are too short priced, Carlton look worth a pineapple @ around $2.85 head to head

4. How many goals will Fevola earn on Hudghton without diving for cheap free kicks?

Fev will kick 5 or 6

5. How many times will the commentators say "uncharacteristic turnover by Judd"?

Not as often as "gee Luke Ball really cant kick over 35 meters since his OP"

6. How many contested possessions will Piggy Stevens get?

A few, no many off HBF - you have your fair share of Farren Ray's as well

7. Will Chris Yarren get a game?

Nope

8. Which number 1 draft pick will squib the most contests - Murphy, Gibbs or Kreuzer?

Equal - 0:rolleyes:

9. How many soft free kicks will Judd receive?

Hopefully plenty !:thumbsu:

10. At what point of the game will the Carlton bandwagoners head for the car park?

All being well after we've sung the song a couple of times as it bellows through the speakers at about 10:15ish PM on Friday night !

I have considered them for about a second, and them promptly dismissed them. Congrats on having a great season to date, and you may just beat us on the weekend. But really you club is pathetic, with a pathetic history, hence what you or your club do or say has no bearing on the rest of the competition.
Your history is from a suburban football era, no longer able to buy what you want..............haven't been able to compete with the big boys now that it is fair dinkum:p

I'd say because apart from being the most successful team of all time recently we have been poor at best.
What is your excuse for being some 156 to 46 games behind Vs Carlton over your clubs illustrious history?

Cheating. We all know it's true.

All being well after we've sung the song a couple of times as it bellows through the speakers at about 10:15ish PM on Friday night !

So you guys will be singing along to the Saints song then?

I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.:D

The Saints are due to stuff something up. This would be a prime match to do so. So nothing.

4. How many goals will Fevola earn on Hudghton without diving for cheap free kicks?

5. How many times will the commentators say "uncharacteristic turnover by Judd"?

6, unless Walls is calling, then zero.

5, but one will be a donut snaffled from a 6 year old in row 1.

Who?

8. Which number 1 draft pick will squib the most contests - Murphy, Gibbs or Kreuzer?

Gibbs.

5. Adam Goodes clause.

10. At what point of the game will the Carlton bandwagoners head for the car park?

There are no bandwagoners at Carlton! Just people who found other interests for a decade.

N/A

None, I'd like to keep my money.

7 (+1 dive for cheap free kicks = 8)

None, no brainer.

Nope, no such player on an AFL list.

N/A

After the Carlton theme song :thumbsu:

If that's the case I may well be in the car park mate !

Nahh, I always stay to the end, hopefully for my sanitys sake Carlton will finally get the points & end this bloody St. Kilda misery your club & supporters have had the joy of rubbing in for too long.

Reiwold will dominate, so too Hayes, key for us is shutting down Montagna, Kosi & obviously the 25 putting in performances like the past 2 weeks.
You can lock in a dominant game from Judd.

Carltons biggest game this year (superseeds last week).

I'd wish you good luck, but we need every bit ourselves.

No doubt St.Kilda looked good in the first 6-7 rounds but the signs are there that you're tailing off. There's a few down-hill skiers that will go missing as we get to the business end of the season! I look forward to it!!

If that's the case I may well be in the car park mate !

Nahh, I always stay to the end, hopefully for my sanitys sake Carlton will finally get the points & end this bloody St. Kilda misery your club & supporters have had the joy of rubbing in for too long.

Reiwold will dominate, so too Hayes, key for us is shutting down Montagna, Kosi & obviously the 25 putting in performances like the past 2 weeks.
You can lock in a dominant game from Judd.

Carltons biggest game this year (superseeds last week).

I'd wish you good luck, but we need every bit ourselves.

Well I can't feel too sorry for you Blues supporters, after all we still have a long way to go to square the ledger. I'm looking forward to us going another game closer to squaring it on Friday night.:thumbsu:

No doubt St.Kilda looked good in the first 6-7 rounds but the signs are there that you're tailing off. There's a few down-hill skiers that will go missing as we get to the business end of the season! I look forward to it!!

Yeah we may have dropped off a bit the past few weeks but we've still won. Don't worry though, I'm sure our players will be fired up for another big win Friday night.

Your history is from a suburban football era, no longer able to buy what you want..............haven't been able to compete with the big boys now that it is fair dinkum:p

Kinda makes you wonder why St.Kilda didn't do the same......oh, hang on...

empty-wallet.jpg

:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The results are in folks and Carltank have done what they do best - lost to a St Kilda side that was trying for less than 10 minutes.

To win comfortably, 15 minutes would have done it.

9. Five goals in the first 9 minutes was enough to cruise in the rest of the game. An extra few minutes would have been it comfortable but also would have denied us the tears of the Carltank losers.

$100 on St Kilda over 39. Did my money. Dirty we only tried for 9 minutes or it would have been a formality against that crowd.

Couldn't get a sniff until that ridiculous 50m penalty from the interchange infringement.

I've read in another thread that when Judd handballed over a teammates head, the commentator said "Judd handballs to space." Close enough.

A career high 4 out of 19. He's apparently having the stat sheet framed this morning.

lol no

Squibbs. Was it ever in doubt? I can still hear his knees chattering from when he had to take a clutch shot for goal.

Only the 2 with limited game time. Perhaps all the strapping confused the umpires as to his true identity.

The smart ones were packing it in at the 10 minute mark of the first term. The stupid ones (ie. most) waited to the end while we teased them and left them in priceless and predictable tears.

If only we could play Carlton every week!

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda v Carlton - The Big Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back