Game Day St Kilda vs Essendon - Etihad Stadium @ 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Schneider with a 100+ point game in his first AFL run-out for some time.

The kids have stepped up and everything, but missing that kind of output every week hurts.

Seeing a lot of spot on passes to a leading Roo, especially from Lenny and Joey, highlighted how valuable experience is to a footy team. They just absolutely knew exactly where he was going to be.

But you're right that the youngsters are performing well. I almost thought Templeton was the worst of the youngsters tonight, which is saying something as he still played a very serviceable game.

is the rumor true that one of the ump was an ex saints player ?

Rumor? Leigh Fisher played 60 odd games for the saints.

With the possible exception of the Jobe Free, he was very careful not to be biased towards us.

Sent from my LG-P713 using Tapatalk

I don't want to put too much mustard on it but there were shades of brilliance tonight, we are rebuilding, we wont play that well every week and the beltings will come every so often but man, that was exciting, the future is bright.

The future is bright. The Pelchen effect may top the Beveridge one. Who knows but tonight was very good. Hunger extreme!

The future is bright. The Pelchen effect may top the Beveridge one. Who knows but tonight was very good. Hunger extreme!

Huge part of it, felt that we had a "close enough is good enough" culture for a while, that got turned around and were still desperate. Even the Melbourne game, wasn't brilliant but god we were desperate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was just asking to make sure. Looks like essendon fans are complaining that he was bias towards you guys flogs

Serious? That's ages away! Bugger! Would love to play the Dogs within the next 3 weeks, we both seem up & about!

Looking forward to seeing Bontempelli have a run soon :thumbsu:
"soon" watch tomorrows game his been named in the lineup

I actually thought the worst umpiring decision all night was in the 1st quarter where Roo lead sideways to the wing/flank & Hurley running with the flight of the ball looked straight at Roo & pushed him straight in the shoulder as Roo attempted to mark, knocking him sideways & landing heavily on his opposite shoulder....... Then the maggot waves 'play on' & the pricks get a goal out of it!

I don't think the umps realise how dangerous it is to push someone who is already airborne.... Thank god they got the Gwilt one right though!

i was just asking to make sure. Looks like essendon fans are complaining that he was bias towards you guys flogs
Fair enough, at the end the free kick count was 13-13. If I'm honest I think I can only remember him paying one free for us, the rest were against us. He had atleast 3-4 calls against us. Overall umpires were pretty average, especially early I felt the umps were a bit off, but they continued their consistency of what they would pay and wouldn't over the course of the game, and eventually when similar situations presented and the dons were on the wrong end, we were rewarded.

Heaven forbid that they take responsibility for themselves...

... wait, I forgot, that's not their style...

Great game! Only a few small things to work on, effort was amazing, that run and rebound... was orgasmic.

I'm sure Stanley_Knifes will be extremely happy with Stanley's performance. Really took over that role that Roo has been playing with the marking along the wing. 21 Disposals at 81%, a bakers dozen of marks and 7 inside 50s.
I am happy to eat my words regarding rhys game against Adelaide ,terrific game tonight

I fell to the ground with my hand grasping at my chest. My wife said "oh my God. Your not having a heart attack are you? "
I said "No im just so f**cking proud that it feels like my heart is gonna burst out of my chest".
GOD I LOVE THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt see the match but how did webster do ?
Jimmy produced my favourite moment of tonight, one-on-one with Watson deep in Essendope's forward line, uses his body to make sure the ball goes to ground, gets to his feet faster and sees it safely to the boundary while Jobe's having a sook to the umpire.

is the rumor true the dons had a pharma-logically experimental program that has resulted in an ASADA investigation that has already sent a please explain/extensive charges list to one of essendons previous employees responsible for the program? is it true they still didnt get a harsher penalty than carlton or adelaide from the AFL?

Congratulations Saints supporters, your team played with more desperation and intensity and really played as a team, and fully deserved the win.
Every player contributed in some way towards the win, and your captain was an inspiration. Well Done. I just hope we can emulate your desire against the Doggies tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day St Kilda vs Essendon - Etihad Stadium @ 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back