Game Day St Kilda vs Essendon - Etihad Stadium @ 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Burgers 45, it was an inspirational game from all of our boys. Our experienced players were great, but so were the boys. Billings has it all. Very bouyed by what I saw

is the rumor true the dons had a pharma-logically experimental program that has resulted in an ASADA investigation that has already sent a please explain/extensive charges list to one of essendons previous employees responsible for the program? is it true they still didnt get a harsher penalty than carlton or adelaide from the AFL?
I just LOL reading that :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

is the rumor true the dons had a pharma-logically experimental program that has resulted in an ASADA investigation that has already sent a please explain/extensive charges list to one of essendons previous employees responsible for the program? is it true they still didnt get a harsher penalty than carlton or adelaide from the AFL?
better story then twilight

Have nothing to say other then we were outworked and out coached also i was really impressed with some your kids.
Any ways congrats on a great win and good luck for the rest of the year.
I always thought surely there must be at least one nice Essendon supporter out there somewhere. Your it:p
Thank you:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Little Fish did little to favour us tonight, in fact he seemed to be doing what he could to avoid that appearance. Just a case of sour grapes from Essendope fans
Seriously thought Fish was over concious of the line in being fair...to the point that Essendon had the better of the line ball decisions.
Some of the comments on their board are really poor form considering their team was out played, out pressured and out coached.

Seriously thought Fish was over concious of the line in being fair...to the point that Essendon had the better of the line ball decisions.
Some of the comments on their board are really poor form considering their team was out played, out pressured and out coached.
You expected better?! :rolleyes:

My favourite was the one accusing him of favouring his brother

1. Not recovered from illness
  2. Poorly timed resting of stars
  3. Perth travel factor
  4. Recovering from Perth heat
  5. Incompetent umpiring
  6. Deliberate favourtism by an umpire (including the immortal line 'IF ... A St Kilda player wasn't umpiring a St Kilda match ... THEN ... Jobe Watson would have put Essendon 4 goals up and the Bombers probably would have stolen a win despite playing terribly')
  7. Being denied their golden boy coach
  8. The one poor game they have every year against a 'bottom side'
  9. Six day break
  10. Beaten by 'ugly game style' and a 'poor brand of football'
  11. Complacency
  12. Playing Watson in the forward line for the third quarter
I guess you can tell how embarrassed Essendope fans are by the quantity of excuses being trotted out

1. Not recovered from illness
  2. Poorly timed resting of stars
  3. Perth travel factor
  4. Recovering from Perth heat
  5. Incompetent umpiring
  6. Deliberate favourtism by an umpire (including the immortal line 'IF ... A St Kilda player wasn't umpiring a St Kilda match ... THEN ... Jobe Watson would have put Essendon 4 goals up and the Bombers probably would have stolen a win despite playing terribly')
  7. Being denied their golden boy coach
  8. The one poor game they have every year against a 'bottom side'
  9. Six day break
  10. Beaten by 'ugly game style' and a 'poor brand of football'
  11. Complacency
  12. Playing Watson in the forward line for the third quarter
I guess you can tell how embarrassed Essendope fans are by the quantity of excuses being trotted out
Lol none of those were unexpected at all. Doubt any Bomber fans will admit they were clearly out played and Bomber out coached by Richo.. They just couldn't handle the St Kilda pressure. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day St Kilda vs Essendon - Etihad Stadium @ 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back