St Kilda's Recruiting Policy (Leaked Document)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shooter

Team Captain
Mar 14, 2004
Having all my posts censored
Other Teams
Hawks
This document has been leaked from the St Kilda football club*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
St Kilda budget committee,

Given the commalities between the Canterbury Bulldogs and the St Kilda football clubs, and the limited success shared by each club this season in their respective competitions, it is the decision of the recruiting staff to modify our current drafting strategy.

Instead of concentrating primarily on the U18 competitions, we submit a proposal to expand our interests into the wider community, by exploring correction facilities, such as Port Phillip prison.

prison2.jpg

During our preliminary interviews, we uncovered some genuine talent, none more so than this individual, who we believe could replace Steven Milne as a small forward in years to come.

mugshots.jpg

In expanding our recruiting strategy, we will need additional funds for bail and other legal costs.

Yours truly,
St Kilda Recruiting Manager.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Leak may be a fabrication.

reminds me a bit of the opening montage in baseketball - about professional sports recruiting players from prisons and texas.

It's so crazy it just may work.. I mean would you as a person want to go near some of those wackos? But then again, some AFL players may fit right in at home with them.

written by some moron . . .
. . . and the St Kilda football clubs, and the limited success shared by each club this season in their respective competitions . . .

Seen the premiership ladder lately fool?

Manly in the thugby did recruit a forward several years ago straight out of long bay, I think. I don't think he lasted long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Bartholin Juice
Not one of your best efforts, Shooter.

Have you seen his other ones?

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda's Recruiting Policy (Leaked Document)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back