Movie Star Wars- seen it?...score it & don't comment on it..

Remove this Banner Ad

Please explain.

I can add one.
I think there can be 20 options to choose from in a poll, if you go in .5 increments starting at .5 & work up to 10 that will fill all 20.

So:

And so on.

That way we get a sense of how the all knowing & all wise Big Footy poster rate the movie.

What part of score it and don't comment on it troubles you so :rolleyes:
_9cHQDdcksMjc_yiYc6rcqYTnn82e9H55wks-z_XCzBu-1hhEVSkW7EBlAPTLqO-OBAltzROmUCWQ8MG0ZWFu4oFvMEM5O-XeaxTl56Sgb90W41WTuE7r_i0zYAQsRANqf0CiE0NLQxpNUfTr3-ynKEjbxz538sY3yPdT2mRPMszx4RlfsFJ4EF0P9DDFq935zglwfDQsJr_=w531-h277-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick glimpse of this thread. Most seem to rate it somewhere from 7 to 8 out of 10.
That is a good indication it is a good movie. I'm essentially not a Star Wars fan but still like to treat each movie no matter what franchise as a entity of a movie in itself. Going on these scores it seems to be worth going to see. Any movie rated 7 or more out of 10 has to be a good movie.
I'll just wait until a time when most of the Star Wars nerds have already gone see it and can enjoy a movie for what it is without a strange crowd there. Maybe wait until February if it is still on then.

I'll just wait until a time when most of the Star Wars nerds have already gone see it and can enjoy a movie for what it is without a strange crowd there. Maybe wait until February if it is still on then.

i went last night when it would have been filled with hardcore fans, and apart from some light hearted claps for when the logo appeared, the first appearance of an original trilogy character and the falcon and the closing credits, the crowd was pretty respectful of each other... there are quite a few funny moments in the flick and the crowd responded accordingly, just like a joke being told in any other film

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Star Wars- seen it?...score it & don't comment on it..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back