State of Origin State of Origin: Series XIX [2024] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (your BigFooty username): Nothing
Preferred State: WA
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): international

I assume this is focussed on post match beers too. If it's more serious than that, I'll be at the bar.

Name Pamcake1
Preferred State Vic Country
Secondary State Vic Metro
Sweet FA CV/Resume Rookie
Vic country is so close to NSW, SA & Tasmania, you may as well line up for the Allies, where damicky & Dingster will make you chairman of selectors. That way you get to be in any position you want & I’m sure your SFA partner in crime DemurePrincess would appreciate having you in the team.😉

Vic country is so close to NSW, SA & Tasmania, you may as well line up for the Allies, where damicky & Dingster will make you chairman of selectors. That way you get to be in any position you want & I’m sure your SFA partner in crime DemurePrincess would appreciate having you in the team.😉
That's nice of you Gav but I'm a Victorian through and through.
I know these are mighty teams and may not require me but there you go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's nice of you Gav but I'm a Victorian through and through.
I know these are mighty teams and may not require me but there you go.
Actually I was born in Victoria, but thought I’d sign up with the Allies, so that they had a mentor that they could look up too & teach these poor unprivileged players, how real Qooty is played. 🤣

A few things to note before signing up:
  • This EOI is for newcomers to SoO ONLY, or for returning veterans who did not take part in the previous tournament. You do not need to sign up again if you were in last series as we carry over squads.
  • Please be honest when choosing your state, because once you have chosen that, you are stuck with it. State swapping will NOT be allowed. Once you have signed up to a state, that will be your state. NO exceptions - unless it is practical to introduce a new state team that was previously not included.
  • If you are already in a squad and wish to opt out, you will need to speak to your captain. Who will then give you an uppercut.

cats_09 if you want to be part of the Qooty State of Origin and hang crap on all the other states while watching Western Australia rightfully rise to glory, this is the thread to sign up.

cats_09 if you want to be part of the Qooty State of Origin and hang crap on all the other states while watching Western Australia rightfully rise to glory, this is the thread to sign up.

Thanks capt

A few things to note before signing up:

I'm glad these important instructions were sent in a timely fashion, makes it easy to follow directions...

1718134180512.png

Can't see where I posted in here damicky
Don’t tell me you’ve got yourself on ignore?🥴

Let me tell you what you said “I can’t wait to run out with Grav again, I remember when we were teammates at the Swamprats & now he has grown into legendary status” must admit I got a little emotional, thanks Shaun. 😜🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back