State of Origin State of Origin: Series XIX [2024] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t tell me you’ve got yourself on ignore?🥴

Let me tell you what you said “I can’t wait to run out with Grav again, I remember when we were teammates at the Swamprats & now he has grown into legendary status” must admit I got a little emotional, thanks Shaun. 😜🤣

Makes sense.

Will sign up for this reason. Good recruiting Grav

Makes sense.

Will sign up for this reason. Good recruiting Grav
Bit of a bugger being teammates with Mrs Turbo now, just can’t see how I can hide this. Looks like you’ll be playing for the OOB’s next season 🥴

I'm glad these important instructions were sent in a timely fashion, makes it easy to follow directions...

View attachment 2017457
Read the OP.

👇
A few things to note before signing up:
  • This EOI is for newcomers to SoO ONLY, or for returning veterans who did not take part in the previous tournament. You do not need to sign up again if you were in last series as we carry over squads.
  • Please be honest when choosing your state, because once you have chosen that, you are stuck with it. State swapping will NOT be allowed. Once you have signed up to a state, that will be your state. NO exceptions - unless it is practical to introduce a new state team that was previously not included.
  • If you are already in a squad and wish to opt out, you will need to speak to your captain. Who will then give you an uppercut.

Actually I was born in Victoria, but thought I’d sign up with the Allies, so that they had a mentor that they could look up too & teach these poor unprivileged players, how real Qooty is played. 🤣
Bookmarking for future state swap shitfights.

No take backsies.

Let me playyyyyyy damicky
👇

Fill this in DP.

EOI:

Name (your BigFooty username):
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSW-ACT/International):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Name (your BigFooty username): BFew
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSW-ACT/International): WA
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): NSW/ACT
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): Rookie.

Name (your BigFooty username) DemurePrincess
Preferred State Allies
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional): I don’t have one

Preferred State QLD
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition): 🤷🏼‍♀️
So Allies? Queensland aren't a standalone side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Preferred State Allies

Welcome to The Allies …

… AGAIN!

Origin Purveyor.
Oh fancy

Tom Hanks Fancy GIF

I am definitely in if there is any spots left on any teams ! (I'll play for anyone :) )
Read the OP, it tells you how to choose a State team. Once you choose you can’t change :)

Name (your BigFooty username): Elmer_Judd
Preferred State (VicC/VicM/SA/WA/QLD/TAS/NT/ALLIES/NSW-ACT/International):
Secondary State (in case first preference is not included in the competition):
Sweet FA CV/Resume (optional):

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin State of Origin: Series XIX [2024] - Expressions of Interest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back