State of Origin State Of Origin XV - Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Im still yet to see the rules
Read the posts that ND, tif and myself have all referred to. Specifically those from spook and okey. That's the so-called "rules" you are looking for.

You know, the posts that include the one of yours we've quoted, which brought you here? You know those posts? Yeah? Yeah.

ONjv33Gc3GYZEZl3yBS3Ik7FhzX_sNfYGWU4lnFjuywTH6TKUbLVjih19smgactSv6UqJhw8PmDO80V-oFfDC-qIdoDQKIMMsl5meLoXtlErrgQ8llA=w438-h336

Just updating the rules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Btw why couldn't you use your psionic powers to win the furies a flag instead of recruit a flog to your floggy state?!?!?

Read the posts that ND, tif and myself have all referred to. Specifically those from spook and okey. That's the so-called "rules" you are looking for.

You know, the posts that include the one of yours we've quoted, which brought you here? You know those posts? Yeah? Yeah.

I try to avoid reading ND's posts. Far more enjoyable experience that way I've found.

I just would of thought if there were a 'set of rules' for this situation then it should be easy to be linked too ala the Sweet FA rules thread. Or is it a he said, she said / boys club type setup for SoO rules?

I try to avoid reading ND's posts. Far more enjoyable experience that way I've found.

I just would of thought if there were a 'set of rules' for this situation then it should be easy to be linked too ala the Sweet FA rules thread. Or is it a he said, she said / boys club type setup for SoO rules?

I think it's a boys club and a vibe thing

I agree, I don't think there's a serious set of rules for SoO. I guess there probably should be. Can't say for sure, maybe it's in the rules somewhere.

Credit to TIF who researched the approaches taken in the past in order to get some consistency.

I also agree about ND posts, but sometimes he posts matches.

Love your work Phenom. Change the orange elements to white on the Allies jumper and I think that'd be the best jumper going around.
I considered it, but there's already 2 other teams wearing primarily blue and white. I'd rather keep the orange in.

Still, it's the design I'm most proud of. In hindsight, the others have little flaws (like the Chicken Treat logo on the back of the WA jumper being mis-aligned) or are based off existing SoO jumpers, so having a concept of my own getting a positive reception is a bit of an ego boost.

Here's your team jumpers for the series (excuse the sloppy editing on the Victorian sides', the designs originally included socks, but the rendering glitched and they had to be removed.) Big thanks to TheInjuryFactory for letting me design the kits for this series.

VICTORIA METRO

View attachment 789614

VICTORIA COUNTRY

View attachment 789613

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

View attachment 789612

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

View attachment 789616

ALLIES

View attachment 789611
Love it man. Thank you! :hearteyes:

Join the Warriors!

Join the Warriors!
No can do, bud.

Outside of any future All-star-heritage-SoO-tribute games, I am done with the SFA. Perhaps I should change my avatar to CM Punk...

No can do, bud.

Outside of any future All-star-heritage-SoO-tribute games, I am done with the SFA. Perhaps I should change my avatar to CM Punk...
CM Punk now does WWE related media though yeah?

Here's your team jumpers for the series (excuse the sloppy editing on the Victorian sides', the designs originally included socks, but the rendering glitched and they had to be removed.) Big thanks to TheInjuryFactory for letting me design the kits for this series.

VICTORIA METRO

View attachment 789614

VICTORIA COUNTRY

View attachment 789613

SOUTH AUSTRALIA

View attachment 789612

WESTERN AUSTRALIA

View attachment 789616

ALLIES

View attachment 789611
Stop giving us Metro sponsors! We want Furphy as the front sponsor and Bendigo Bank as the back pls Phenom xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, that famous area of metro Melbourne, Bendigo...
We want Bendigo Bank as it is the heart of Country Victoria, not that hard to understand.

4k-vintage-film-head-2.png

4 Days to go til Series XV kicks off. This is also the mark both the Allies and WA squads will be looking to achieve in their quest to be #firsttofour

Both sides currently sit equal atop the State of Origin standings, with three series wins apiece. WA winning three series in a row from Series III-Series V, while the Allies won all three of theirs since, with their last series win coming in Series XI back in Season 16.

With both sides coming off a Series XIV they'd rather forget, skippers Dingster and Tarkyn_24 will be looking to steer their sides into outright State of Origin supremacy in Series XV.

PCTwBG0.png

Allies Series Wins
WA Series Wins
Series VI
Series III
Series IX
Series IV
Series XI
Series V

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin State Of Origin XV - Season Launch

Remove this Banner Ad