Stevens vs No. 2 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to get some thoughts on what Carlton supporters would prefer.

Me personally, I'd love to get Stevens to the club. This would take some pressure off the likes of Campo, Kouta and the Pup.
It would allow blokes like McCormack to develop without having to play midfield for exteneded periods of time.

Your Thoughts??

I agree that it will take presure off the other guy's, but i dont want to give up #2 pick AND a player.

Maybe #2 + Beauy, for say Stevens, 3rd round pick and a player like Koulouriotis or Brent Guerra .

Only way i will be happy to see the #2 pick go!

The PP alone for Stevens is too much.

I would rather Tenace, Sylvia or Walker, who have another 5 more playing years and the likelihood to be as good if not better within a couple of years.

Yeah, Stevens is a ready made player turning 24. We have not learnt anything from our past trades. Lets embrace the draft and really rebuild properly. Short term pain for long term gain.

stevens is a pee heart both on and off the field

there is no way i want to see him at carlton next year
i hope he nominates for the draft and ends up in fremantle or even at adelaide crows

he has been stringing carlton along all the time

Stuff Stevens!

I agree with Jaybee, i hope to god we don’t get Steven's he’s a no good Collingwood loving scumbag!

Save the pick and get a good young kid who will grow to become a favourite son down at Princess Park like Sticks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Stevens vs No. 2 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back