Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see if both Lynch and Reeves are selected for the game against Collingwood next week.
All fit players will get game time. I think there's 6 'quarters'.

Interesting to see if both Lynch and Reeves are selected for the game against Collingwood next week.

They are playing 6 quarters so my tip is many will get a run.

That was Cal Porter (edit: I'm 95% sure - otherwise it was Ed Phillips!)

Other Box Hill player in the highlights at full forward for Brown without a number was Lachy Wynd. (Son of early 90s U19 & Reserves Hawk Stuart Wynd)

51 Gold was Mitchell Sruk

55 Gold was James Blanck

56 Brown was Jaylon Thorpe
If it was Cal Porter, well done Cal. if it was Ed, … great work Ed.
Not saying either should get on our list, but whomever it was, I liked their footy brain

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No cones out there today. Lots of tunes coming from the gym upstairs and the sounds of weights crashing through the open windows.

Unless they’re coming down after the clouds disappear, there’s no skills session on the oval today, so I bailed.

No cones out there today. Lots of tunes coming from the gym upstairs and the sounds of weights crashing through the open windows.

Unless they’re coming down after the clouds disappear, there’s no skills session on the oval today, so I bailed.
Get a job!!!

Dropped in to take a look at training.

My observations today-

Love our key forwards and backs. The four posts at either end look tall and strong and we have something to work with here.

The Tractor does not stop, has been going up and back. Big engine. Looks like we have found ourselves something here.

John Kennedy statue looks fresh after a big pre season . Bird droppings removed.

Spectators in the gym enjoying the hit out on the concourse. Everyone amazed at the stamina of our tractor .

LPC is a winner. Strong blend of coffee and good chat amongst the crew inside the huddle.

If I see anything else of note, I will post .

My observations today-

Love our key forwards and backs. The four posts at either end look tall and strong and we have something to work with here.

The Tractor does not stop, has been going up and back. Big engine. Looks like we have found ourselves something here.

John Kennedy statue looks fresh after a big pre season . Bird droppings removed.

Spectators in the gym enjoying the hit out on the concourse. Everyone amazed at the stamina of our tractor .

LPC is a winner. Strong blend of coffee and good chat amongst the crew inside the huddle.

From a friends album many years ago to the tune of "Moscow Moscow"

Tractor, Tractor
It is big and it is Red
If it hits you, you'll be dead
Cause it weighs five tonnes
Hey

My observations today-

Excuse my ignorance, but who is the tractor?

My observations today-

If you could compare Tractor to anyone else's style who would it be?

John Deere maybe?

Excuse my ignorance, but who is the tractor?
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

John Deere.
He is not quick, but anybody gets in his way, you are pretty much lawn clippings.
Ford New-Holland would give him a run for his money.

Yes guys, we’re running with tractor puns. Happy Monday.

John Deere.
He is not quick, but anybody gets in his way, you are pretty much lawn clippings.
I’ve heard he’s all Claas, with the best Fendt off the game has ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back