Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

who's everyone focusing in on with upcoming matches to show how some stand up to actual opposition?
I will be keeping a close eye on Ward and MacDonald to see who is more ready to play in Rd 1. I doubt both will play. I will be also be paying close attention to DGB. I would like him to replace Hartigan but I am not confident that is possible. Finally, I want to see where Nash is at, given his delayed pre-season.

who's everyone focusing in on with upcoming matches to show how some stand up to actual opposition?

Macdonald.
Reckon Newk and Ward play r.1 already, and if Macdonald continues to be as quick, clean, and productive with his footskills, then he's an on/off the bench rotation player for any of the half back, wing, or following postions.

I kinda expected Wardy to look as good as he has and for his game to translate immediately, but Connor-Mac I reckon has blown the doors off of expectations with his unbelievalbly good transition to senior level style footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ImissFrosty Loves him for sure, bit too much sometimes.
hey Dom
Could Frosty play a back pocket role, like Statton, on the small nippy forwards. Frost is big, fast and does well in this space. Lock down defender as different from re-bounder which he had to do last year due to injuries. Sicily, Scrimshaw, Impey, CJ, Bramble Morrisson Day and DGB can fill that role.

hey Dom
Could Frosty play a back pocket role, like Statton, on the small nippy forwards. Frost is big, fast and does well in this space. Lock down defender as different from re-bounder which he had to do last year due to injuries. Sicily, Scrimshaw, Impey, CJ, Bramble Morrisson Day and DGB can fill that role.
Yes but prefer not to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Summer Footy Fix - 2022 training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back